Reviews for The Grand Vizier of Oz
anon chapter 20 . 4/3
Your story seems to have something I cannot put my finger on that is just special and different. The inner thoughts definitely have something to do with it. The characters develop nicely and you can believe this could actually happen.
anon chapter 20 . 4/3
tI really like this, keep writing and good job!
BillyJay936 chapter 15 . 1/31
Really enjoyed this AU, almost made me wish it was Canon. Great job!
Sherlin Tardisson chapter 8 . 1/18
I'm really loving this fic so far, but I just had to comment on what seems to be a mistake...Elphaba would never go swimming. Water is toxic to her. She hates it. So her conversation with Fiyero on their first date seems somewhat erroneous.
Maiqu20 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Just read this fic and it was absolutely beautiful!
TEd Z chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I have been reading on for nearly 15 years, and I don't think there is any story on here that I keep coming back to as often as I do "the Grand Vizer of Oz". The characters are so sharp, so well-portrayed and so well thought out that to return to this corner of the wicked universe is a joy time and time again. I don't think you'll find a better-written story on this entire site. Bravo.
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Without a doubt, this is my favorite Wicked fan fiction.
Steph3 chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
This story was absolutely amazing and wonderful. You write beautifully and this is without a doubt one of the best stories I have found here. Good work.
Muriel chapter 20 . 1/7/2014
This was flawless!
MeliMiyoko chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
This is possibly the greatest fan fiction I've ever read. Completely fantastic! :')
Galinda of Canada chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
This fanfic is the reason I don't want to see Wicked, because this fic is stuck in my brain as canon. I'm trying to give my all to believe this is how it ends, for the characters we all know and love to have a happy ending. Just, ah, brilliance.
WickedlyTragic chapter 20 . 5/24/2013
Usually, i'm not a fan of AUs. But this one is utterly brilliant!
The story is well written, and the plot expertly organized. The character's personalities stay true to how they are portrayed in the musical, and over all it's an excellent read!
I hope you continue with your writing, and keep up the great work! :D
lossit.bay chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Amazing story!
Lily chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
I have to say, this is probably one of the BEST fanfics I've read! Politics are so hard to write about, especially those from a made up land, but you did it perfectly. I love everything about the story and I'm so glad I read it.

-Lily
poser16 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
This was the most fantastic, well-thought-out, thorough, amazing Wicked story I have read in quite a while. So detailed and wonderful and I love your premise - what if Morrible had died? I felt you answered that question very well with a wonderfully developed plot with amazingly well-formed characters. I love how you portrayed characters as neither good nor bad, but merely human (or Animal) - characters such as Nessa and the Wizard, who are so easily hated in most stories.
This was a simply brilliant story and, to be honest, I read it in one day - practically in a single sitting.
Great job and I look forward to more of your work!

poser16