Reviews for The Grand Vizier of Oz
Amazed chapter 20 . 16h
Here on , one expects to find the less-than-mediocre pieces that are written purely for the sake of closure or whatnot (though their works are definitely to be admired. Any writing at all with effort put into it, especially onto a website where your pieces do not claim national acclaim).

I am absolutely amazed and happy for your story. It is the kind of story that us fanfiction readers spend hours looking for, combing through piece after piece for. It ingeniously works in various canons, but definitively creates its own alternate universe that is believable and absolutely lovable. I actually believe I prefer this one over all the others. In fact, I would love to see another one if this piece weren't already so final and perfect. It has so much pleasant closure that I don't know how I'd feel to see Fiyero and Elphaba old and running the kingdom (maybe and maybe not with kids). Thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful piece that is elaborately set up. The solutions are perfect (ex. Fiyero doesn't take the crown, but gets the face ink? HOW did you make it so impossibly perfect and believable and man, why didn't I think of that? And congratulations, you definitely have what it takes to write novels.) I am amazed, and you should be too of your own work, unless you are far aware of your own abilities.
Jarmatus chapter 20 . 7/1
I don't know if you're still monitoring reviews for this fic.

I am currently attached to a production of WICKED, playing Dillamond and understudying Frex and (your) Nikidik.

This fic hit a sensitive place for me. It made me feel more than any fic has in years. The liberal salting of references to what would have been Act II caught me, but more than that, you gave everyone what they deserved and what they should have had.

Thank you.
Tdrhm chapter 16 . 5/31
ft1
AlwaysAmusing chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
My second time reading this fic, and I have to say, it's still brilliant!
givelove1morechance chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I don't know what to say but, I loved every word. Everyone was completely in character and, though it might sound blasphemous, I think I enjoyed how your story turned out better than the musical did (and I LOVE the musical) This is now one of my favorite stories here, thanks for sharing it with us!
Fae'sFlower chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I finally got around to reading this! I loved it! I like the different take on the Defying Gravity scene and how it might have been if Morrible didn't enterfere. I'm so glad everyone got their happy ending!
Wonderful story!
anon chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
Your story seems to have something I cannot put my finger on that is just special and different. The inner thoughts definitely have something to do with it. The characters develop nicely and you can believe this could actually happen.
anon chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
tI really like this, keep writing and good job!
BillyJay936 chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Really enjoyed this AU, almost made me wish it was Canon. Great job!
Sherlin Tardisson chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
I'm really loving this fic so far, but I just had to comment on what seems to be a mistake...Elphaba would never go swimming. Water is toxic to her. She hates it. So her conversation with Fiyero on their first date seems somewhat erroneous.
Maiqu20 chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Just read this fic and it was absolutely beautiful!
TEd Z chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I have been reading on for nearly 15 years, and I don't think there is any story on here that I keep coming back to as often as I do "the Grand Vizer of Oz". The characters are so sharp, so well-portrayed and so well thought out that to return to this corner of the wicked universe is a joy time and time again. I don't think you'll find a better-written story on this entire site. Bravo.
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Without a doubt, this is my favorite Wicked fan fiction.
Steph3 chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
This story was absolutely amazing and wonderful. You write beautifully and this is without a doubt one of the best stories I have found here. Good work.
Muriel chapter 20 . 1/7/2014