Reviews for The Ladder Incident
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
*Reads on while drinking pepsi, grins at Zoro excusing himself, raises a brow at Nami remembering they needed a show current before coughing awkwardly into her fist and blushing*

"Hey umm, Nami...whatever you're going to do...can I join you?"

Ahahahah! I love this story! Made me giggle like a crazy lady XD

K.B.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
She's soooo gonna walk in on him, that poor soul xD ahahahha! Niceeeee.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Boy, they are going to learn some lessons the hard way!
The Guardian White Wolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh that was great. Truthfully I'm very iffy when it comes to ZoNa or any pairing in one piece, because usually the characters seem too out of character when it is done, even when the pairing is slight. But this was done well and so utterly hilarious, the only thing i'm disappointed with is that we don't get to see what happens next, I'm sure it have been funny as hell.
Great writing, great one shot and hope to read plenty more. :)
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I'd like to see what kind of buttons she will push next. :D That was amusing, though I'm not sure if Zoro will blush for real but he will be embarrassed and never admit it that's for sure. Lol, I can totally see her slapping him there for payback.
Galindafiied chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Hehe loved it! Hope you write mOre docs like this! :D
snij chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
It was very funny i liked it. I think you should do the shower storie
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh Zoro you socially stunted adorable swordsman you x3 Nami actually has to seek you out of being embarrassed herself! That's just too damn cute! *squees*
scribbles of madness chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOL XD

Damn it I'm supposed to rid myself from all my tendencies to spaz out over Zoro and Nami! Y U HAVE TO GO WRITE SUCH AMAZING FICS?

Great job! :)
D.Rider chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hehehe! zoro being embarrased is funny.
yokoisacoolname chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hilarious! This was great! Awesome fic! You're really good at keeping everyone in character!
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice piece of work, made me laugh several times
cy-grl chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Oh my I feel like Sanji swooning over Nami-san when I read your pieces *_*
zugless chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hehe poor abused Zoro :)
Meiya Soku chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Omg I love the ending, very nice!