Reviews for Will You Miss Me?
ChemicalCat chapter 1 . 3/1
Dude...dude...i am literally in tears now...that was so freakin sad but so freakin good and I'm just really sad right now.
Ana chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hi :D
It is just amazing ! I looove your story so much :D
The scene with the kiss is awesome and realistic. Because, really, it's not easy to do a scene like that with these two characters without be OOC. So, congratulation for that :3
"I will miss you very much Mello" SOOO CUUUTE ! :D 3
It's a great shame that Mello dies later :'( Because of that, the end of your fiction is a little tragic x')
PS : Sorry for the language mistakes, if there are, I'm french
Ira Phan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Your writing was wonderful 3 I couldn't say more :)
this piece, probably is the best I've read on this couple. Even in the real manga, the authors slightly hinted at some kind of special feelings from Mello toward Near, wonder if you see that too?
Mello is somehow seems to be attracted to Near. Though N is cold, very cold.
Rei chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This Mello and Near story made a lot more sense and realistic as it could have happened! Especially the eating chocolate part. Such a lovely author you are :)
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow so good and emotional
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is incredibly realistic...very depressing. Good job.
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it! Really sad about Mello setting himself up to die though. I liked the part of Near should eat a chocolate bar in Mello's rememberance. Keep writing. :]
Asian Adopter 2000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So. you know who this is, Lahve. xD

I love this fic. Love love LOVE the SHIT outta it.

I have a confession, to be quite honest.

Originally, MxN was just a PHASE. i was just like, "well, let's see if this an work". I found some that were REALLY crappy. Like, I wouldn't even x it out with a red pen crappy.

AND THEN I FOUND THIS.

and this. This right here, was my staple. I read this, and I fell in love with the two, and then they became my OTP.

Because of this fic.

So thank you, dahling, for getting the ball rolling. I love you so much.

Oh, and thank you for getting me interested in beta-ing too, I suppose. xD
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Dear Authour of mine,

I need to review this! I don't believe I have.

So, I have this confession to make.

Originally, when I
HUTATU chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
that was so beautiful TTTT so painfully beautiful!
Crystalscar chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this is the first MelloxNear story, that had really made me feel the pang of sadness regarding their relationship. The whole story had planned it out and written really well. Good job.
OutgoingIntrovert chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Please excuse me a moment while I go finish crying my eyes out

D: That was so beautiful, I don't think I've ever read a NearxMello fic that I've loved more than this. Most of them are kind of pointless, spur the moment, hate-sex stories, but you tied yours into the actually story so well!

Just wonderful. Period.

*continues crying*
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Awww. So sad, but soo sweet. ;_;
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
you made me cry my eyes out. thank you for writing this
Mirror of Melancholy chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is so sad! YOu did such a great job of infusing so much emotion in here without saying it outright. This is a really beautiful story. Keep up the good work.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »