Reviews for Will You Miss Me?
JemnJeevas chapter 1 . 1/23
Mello and Near are so in character here, I can picture their voices and expressions perfectly, every action they perform and every reaction.
It's so sad how little they sad to each other about how they feel, but it's almost unnecessary as they're smart enough to understand how eachother feels through eachothers actions. And they're both aware of this too, so I guess they also know that nothing needs to be said.
I love how Near is not so submissive here, and whilst in a lot of fiction, Mello is always first to initiate anything close between the two, I loved how you portrayed Near's curiosity and how he just doesn't think about it. You write this so well that it doesn't seem out OOC for him.
I can just feel the emotion between them during this scene and I love the way you write.
There was no better way to end this either. It broke my heart, and left me smiling.
Thank you so much for writing this. It's amazing.
Dana chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
At the end, my eyes were tearing up, this was amazing
dawn chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
"will you miss me when I'm gone" clap haha cup song
Llawliet chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Currently dying
Chemical Cat chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Dude...dude...i am literally in tears now...that was so freakin sad but so freakin good and I'm just really sad right now.
Ana chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hi :D
It is just amazing ! I looove your story so much :D
The scene with the kiss is awesome and realistic. Because, really, it's not easy to do a scene like that with these two characters without be OOC. So, congratulation for that :3
"I will miss you very much Mello" SOOO CUUUTE ! :D 3
It's a great shame that Mello dies later :'( Because of that, the end of your fiction is a little tragic x')
PS : Sorry for the language mistakes, if there are, I'm french
Ira Phan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Your writing was wonderful 3 I couldn't say more :)
this piece, probably is the best I've read on this couple. Even in the real manga, the authors slightly hinted at some kind of special feelings from Mello toward Near, wonder if you see that too?
Mello is somehow seems to be attracted to Near. Though N is cold, very cold.
Rei chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This Mello and Near story made a lot more sense and realistic as it could have happened! Especially the eating chocolate part. Such a lovely author you are :)
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow so good and emotional
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is incredibly realistic...very depressing. Good job.
Genosha's requieM chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it! Really sad about Mello setting himself up to die though. I liked the part of Near should eat a chocolate bar in Mello's rememberance. Keep writing. :]
Asian Adopter 2000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So. you know who this is, Lahve. xD

I love this fic. Love love LOVE the SHIT outta it.

I have a confession, to be quite honest.

Originally, MxN was just a PHASE. i was just like, "well, let's see if this an work". I found some that were REALLY crappy. Like, I wouldn't even x it out with a red pen crappy.

AND THEN I FOUND THIS.

and this. This right here, was my staple. I read this, and I fell in love with the two, and then they became my OTP.

Because of this fic.

So thank you, dahling, for getting the ball rolling. I love you so much.

Oh, and thank you for getting me interested in beta-ing too, I suppose. xD
Mihaelandnate chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Dear Authour of mine,

I need to review this! I don't believe I have.

So, I have this confession to make.

Originally, when I
HUTATU chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
that was so beautiful TTTT so painfully beautiful!
Crystalscar chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
this is the first MelloxNear story, that had really made me feel the pang of sadness regarding their relationship. The whole story had planned it out and written really well. Good job.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »