Reviews for Trust
x-DragonSoul-x chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Don't die, Lloyd.

That part made me smile.

Wow, that was wonderful. I really liked it. For me it had the perfect blend of hurt and sadness but also hope and comfort. As I've said before that's my favorite. The way you wrote it was very convincing. I could feel their emotions. Kratos has had a very hard life and you expressed that well.

I'm putting this one in my favorites too. Keep up the good work!
Amanda Fair chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Another awesome fic! I like how you portray Kratos...the fics are deep and nicely done. I especially liked how you did his relationship with Yuan. Great fic!
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh my gosh... This story... makes me want to cry! (Take that in a good way.) You wrote it so well from his perspective that I felt his pain, and it moved me. No lie! And stories don't usually want to make me cry! Wow. This was amazing. I didn't know you were such a good writer. I mean, I never really read your stuff until recently, and all of it is so good. Over and out.
Miss Mingxi chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
oh. mai. gosh. this is a really amazing fanfic! it is really sad though. . but seriously he way how you made the characters act. . . it was so much like them! this is one of the best ToS fanfics i've read about kratos deciding whether to tell lloyd he's his dad you of course changed their conversation but still it is very good && interesting how you made yuan the bad guy that's very interesting :} but anyways keep up th eincredible ork with your fanfics! - this is like too awesome to be re-read xD