Reviews for The Tale of Teenie Weenie Deanie
Freya922 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That was adorable, and laugh-out-loud funny, too! Thank you so much. :)
Storm.Gazer chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Cute
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
AWWW! So cute!
Janneia chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
OH. MY. GOD. BEST- CRACK- EVER! (lols and yays for capslock abuse!)
phyllis2779 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was terrific. I just kept giggling all the way. Your descriptions were so good that I could picture Dean and Sam's behaviors all the way through.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow, this one is totally going on my favs! Great job!

As Always,
A.J.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I enjoyed this! Very cute and funny:-)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
THE BUZZING.

There are no words for the cuteness.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved absolutely everything about this story! Your superb writing, how you managed to keep Dean in character even as a mouse, and - of course - the humour. Besides all of this, there are just so many beautiful lines that I won't even begin to list all of them here. But this one was the best of all:

still annoying and gluttonous and desperately afraid of being alone.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep writing SN-fics!

Cheers, D.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOL. This story was funny and touching at the same time. I like how you made Mouse Dean seem like the Real Dean with the different mannerisms and needs. The part with Pete's girlfriend was hilarious! And the ending was just one of those aw moments. Very good story.
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw that was such a cute story! Hilarious too, but oh so cute! It's really amazing how you managed to keep Dean in character even as a mouse! And I never knew how adorable mouseDean could be!

"All male mice testes are that big in proportion to their bodies. You’re nothing special." LOL Sammy's so cruel, of course Dean is special!

"Cheeseburger, Dean. It’s bigger than you are." ROFL

"Helpless and fragile, dependent on Sam for absolutely everything, but still Dean, still annoying and gluttonous and desperately afraid of being alone." Dude. Best. Part. Ever! I'm stunned with how utterly true this is!

And the last sentence just about did me in! Wonderful fic! Your writing is really good and needless to talk about you humour! Thanks for sharing this fic C:
Spense chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
" . . . A nice sized puff of smoke . . . .'Dude, I didn't expect that to work!" Wonderful dialogue and description. And Dean as a mouse? Hilarous. Right down to resting in clevage. Great story, and I've been snickering about it all day.
Molly1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I LOVE that kind of crack-fic! Incredibly funny, cute and still a bit Supernatural-like.. I really enjoyed it.

But I have a question: where the hell did you find the idea of changing Dean in a mouse? XD
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/30/2009