Reviews for Ten Thousand Fists
Son of oblivion chapter 3 . 4/14
chris kidder chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
keep on wwriting
Milennial chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Alright, I suppose at this points its only fair that I give my opinion on this. Truth be told, I rather liked the idea, not to mention that your style of writing is fluid and without glaring grammar flaws. Yes, give credit where its due and all that.
However, after making it this far I just cannot to read it anymore. Reason? This Naruto can change into legendary warriors, yet somehow manages to suck even worse than his canon counterpart! Mizuki kills him (partly acceptable due to his power-up but still), Kakashi abuses him both physically and mentally and yet he is so accepting of it all, like a dog that just takes a beating, just waiting till its over and afterwards acts like it is not a big deal...pathetic! So yeah, the basic premise is good and all but unfortunately the main character gets beaten around so much than even the original would probably cringe. Nothing personal, really, but that is just sad.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Bummer you never seemed to finish this. It's been quite a while :(
darthmasterbane chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Yep, going to finish this on the weekend.
tt409 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
the details in this story are wonderfull and the ploy line interesting
Rinoreiri chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
"Please forgive them father, for they know not what they do" if I'm not mistaken. Right? Right?
dragonfire1595 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
What's with the art of the shadow doppelganger that's so stupid sounding why don't you just use shadow clone jutsu like most writers use I mean it sound better then art of the shadow doppelganger
ShaoKei chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Hey man, I absolutely love this fic. I know you haven't updated this fic in almost two years and don't know for sure if you will read this or not, but I would most definitely appreciate it if you completed this fic, as I am sure would others.

I am gonna hold my breath for the next chapter to this fic (even if it's a long wait) and hope that you reward your readers with another wonderful chapter of Ten Thousand Fists.
Teres22 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
if u read it after all this time i must say THIS is really the most in deph story i ever read and one of the most beatiful. Maybe its because i lack sleep but the feel of emotion in this story are really really got
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 7 . 1/7/2012

A Naruto Story that slightly diverges from the main one, yet still having relevence to it. All the while making slight changes to certain points and adding your own stuff here and there... All I can say is... B-E-A-U-TI-FUL!

Sure there are some things I'm angry about (Iruka and Kakashi for example), but you gave a great explination behind them. Keep up the good work! Hope to see another update soon.

Also, I have a few ideas behind some more heroes/heroines for him to unlock evetually, if you need any help.
Shisarakage chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Bloody hell! I fell in love with this story from page one. To be honest, though, I can't truly express it in words. What I can say is I'm making bets against myself as to who gets 'winged' next (Yoko-Chan was first) and which Hero is called on next.

One part of me says Hinata-Chan gets 'winged' next with Kenshin called on. Another part of me claims that Haku-Chan is the next 'winged' while Inuyasha pulls the Tetsusaiga on Zabuza. Yet another part declares it to be Ayame-Nee-Chan and Ikki. Still another hopes for Ki-Chan (Anko's summoned friend who reminded me of Yoruichi-Kaa-San) to be 'winged' with our favorite Kiri-Nukenin on the receiving end of one Getsuga Tenshou.

I'm definitely wanting to see more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-

P.S. - I may be an American living in a city, but I think that you and yours being shepherds is awesome. For some reason, though, I'm seeing several decidedly sheep-like Pokemon mingled in there. Mareep and Flaafy, mostly, but I even see an Ampharos. lol.
avatoa chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
This is an awesome story and I look forward to reading more of it! How come you haven't updated this thing in nearly a year?
avatoa chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Holy shit dude. That was some seriously messed up stuff. You need to get Naruto's training kicked into high gear in order to combat Kakashi's ruthlessness. That's all I am saying.
avatoa chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I know who all those guys are, except for that Ikki guy. What's he from?