Reviews for The Best Thing Since Sliced Milk
Tiili97 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I've just spent the night readig your wondeful story, and all I can say is HOLY SHIT. This is awesome.

So very in-character and lovely humor and just... beautiful. I probably should leave a longer rewiew, but I really can't find words for how much I love this. Please write more?
Zangah chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Aww, lovely. Makes sense now why Ford took Athur with him, when the Earth was blown up :P
WhoGeek chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
**Pokes**

Is this one ever going to be finished? It's not fun going and looking through stories, finding one by you so I know it'll be good, and realizing that it hasn't been updated in almost a year and a half. **pouts** I want more!
Kanki Youji chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Your best chapter so far. I was going to wait until I was fully caught up - reading this story/writing this review during an internetless car ride, or you'd have one for every chapter - but I decided I had to write one for this. I'm not exactly sure why, but your 'Flying Saucers [...] nothing' was done so perfectly that I had to just…. Stop. Read it again. Stop. Appreciate it, then continue reading. It might just be that I love the little angst moments with Ford and his stars (and his 'I'm trying to baby' moments when told that it's about time he went home), but something about this was just…. Just so, so perfect. I loved it - I'm loving this, it's well written, funny, and just something I generally enjoy reading quite immensely.

Fantastic job, dear.
Sridevi chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
I LOVE you for writing this. Seriously. This may very well be the hottest thing I've ever read - I can't think of anything that could hold a candle to this.
Eva Drayon chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
I just thought I'd let you know:

"AW!" This is my favorite chapter. I got all distracted today in class thinking about it, with one big belated inner wistful sigh, ha ha.
Eva Drayon chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
I'm in love with this story. It is a positively excellent fanfiction, and I haven't even gotten to the part I started reading it for yet. :)
WhoGeek chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Oh my god, the vacuum cleaner! HAHAHAH! Oh man, I thought I was going to burst. Oh, god, make it stop!

Ok, now that I'm done having a laughing fit, (sniggering quietly) I'll actually review. Your writing is absolutely spot on amazing. Absolutely perfectly in character. Especially Ford. You write Ford incredibly well, and I absolutely love it. "Tired monkey" I'm still laughing! Fantastic.
music-is-luv chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Oh my GOD! A Ford that bottoms! If it weren't written so devastatingly delicious I fear I'd have had to kill you.

But, it was quite scrumptious so you shall live to write once again.

But hurry. Mooah ha ha ha!
neko-on-fire chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
-faints-

10am...is too early to cope with this sort of thing GAH ;O;

written in the greek alphabet, huh? Class! XD;;

I really enjoyed this story. I loved how they first saw each other in a bathroom, and then all the random adventures they had involving stacks of food and cutting up sofas. And of course the indecipherable rampant sex which you kindly deciphered for us 8D;;

-feeds your plot bunnies with joy-
neko-on-fire chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Banished to sleep just as I got to the good bit! D: GAH

I'm in love with your style! -worships-. You write them very well, even though the situation is totally un-cannon! :] (the hilarity is, just about everything else has happened in the series! XD;;)

I can't wait to read the rest! -will wake up early probably-
Melora's Daughter chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
What a wonderful Christmas present! Excellent Ford/Arthur. Thank you for going to all that trouble for us (the Greek alphabet? That's a good idea).

Have a good Christmas!
Le Cosmonaute chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
And what a fine Christmas present it is! Absolutely fantastic, and your hard work is much appreciated.

Merry Christmas!
murderofonerose chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
I, I would type something, but I had to be mopped up into this bucket you see and can no longer reach the keyboard very well. Guh.

Merry Christmas! I will write you something. I will. It may or may not be posted by the 25th, but I will write it.
XxJustAGirlxX chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Sweetie. You win. I am devoted to you forever. That was amazing. Best Christmas present that I'm getting this year for sure. I don't think my parents would get me amazing Ford/Arthur.

You are my hero, writing that chapter with people around you, stroke of inspiration to write it with the greek alphabet. I wish my computer would let me do that.

I wish I could get you a wonderful Christmas present, but I don't think anything could be as good as this. You'll have to live with my praise. :D