Reviews for Shadows of the Mind
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Emily is literally in his head? That is so weird, and yet also oddly cool. Well, now she knows what the mind of a genius looks like.
Alanna Hrncir chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Started reading this story tonight and finished it tonight. Loved every bit of it. I'd really love for you to share this with the creators, I'd love to see this as an episode. Will you continue this? Or at least the mind-melding side effects? I'd really like to see how things would go. Thank you for writing this. It was really enjoyable!
lolyncut chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
What an interesting story. I think I'll read another one of your stories. The temperature is going to be 113-114. A nice day to read by the pool
ellesbelles2009 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Totally loved it. Its going on my favourites :-)
Hailey9989 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
ahhh I actually had it right, I guessed the last demon would be himself since in the end we are our own worst enemies. This story is really good and normally I wouldnt like this kind of thing. Guess it being w my favorite cm characters changes everything.
Hailey9989 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
haha, this is like some Freddy Kruegar stuff. I love it
Hailey9989 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Wow, so far this is probably the most unique story I have ever read on here. I don't know how you come up with plots and ideas for all of your stories but Im definitely glad you do. It must be scary to be inside somebody like Reids mind lol, poor emily, she must be so confused.
lolyncut chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
How cool is this? I love it.
lolyncut chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I have never read a supernatural /adventure story on fanfiction. This is really interesting. I'm enjoying every minute of it.
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 14 . 4/7/2010
no offense but that is an awful way to end that story, not that it isn't good , in fact it was awesome
HarlequinRaven chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
Hehe, this story was really good too. I loved the ending. Also how the last demon Reid had to 'defeat' was himself. Which ties in to his fears of being schizophrenic, I guess, so perfect.

Something Emily said in one of the earlier chapters made me think. Are you going to do a sequel to this, where they get trapped inside Emily's mind? I think that would be pretty interesting, and Reid would find out about Emily's abortion, etc. I'm wondering how he'd deal with that. Hmm... anyway, great story.

Raven. x
the-vampire-act chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
aw...my poor spencey!1
the-vampire-act chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
yay! one down, millions 2 go...
the-vampire-act chapter 7 . 5/31/2009