Reviews for Tales from a Broken Home
MickeyMac96 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Wow im completely addicted to this! I dont usually like naruto fics set in modern times but I love this one. Pls update soon! Pleeease :)
disturbed-girl98 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
good story. um for a crazy idea, maybe you could include tenten? you could have her be a close friend of kankuro's who he stays alive for, you know? just asking
Maxsunny chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
Wow luv it poor kankuro I think it would be better if it was a Sasori and konkuro story but that's just me iv never been a fan of incest stories but what ever the stories great please please please update again it's brilliant! :)
Maxsunny chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
LightShadowsh chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
T_T you must help Kankuro... in any way... he's doing anything he can to protect Gaara/

you should update first though
SilverBecca chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
wahahahahaha update or my gaara cone will rape u with his sand!
Hyouhaku chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Poor Kankuro!

I hope his father dies in a really deep hole!

Update soon plz! XD
Jade07Fun chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
godd i love this fic poor kankuro :hug:
earthbender068 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
sand! *glomps* i've missed you! i'm sorry i didn't get to review 7, although i read it. idk how i missed reviewing it. o.O i blame television. yes, that's it. the tv made me not do it.

anyway i'm happy that gaara has become social! it's moving toward normalcy for him. and it's great that maybe someone can help him.

then there's kankuro. poor guy. i think i need to hug him. he's so strong, but i worry that soon he'll break and where will that leave gaara?

terri.
Pyrite chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
I love this story, keep updating! I want to see some Gaara and Kankuro action soon. That's just me.
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
poor kankuro...i really hope things gets better for them! Great chapter and can't wait for your next update!
SilverBecca chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
yippie! updation updation!*dancing to beat daning to beat of my craziness*

anyway i like this chappie sasori and tobi are really well atlerized making this AU believable though im still looking forward to gaara-kun's return lol well see you next time which will be soon or rabid weasels will climb down your throat and eat your breakfast! lol ltr
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
Cookies for you for updating I missed reading this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Jade07Fun chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
omj O_O i must see more this story is apaslty amazing
SilverBecca chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
yippie! i love this very sad story! i cant wait to see next chappie!