Reviews for You Know It
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I miss Edge too. Badly. I can't even make myself watch Smackdown because it's too depressing (and boring) without him.

Still haven't gotten the new game yet, although normally we buy it the day it comes out, but to make up for it yesterday my sister and I (as Rated RKO) took the WWE tag titles from the Hardys (we already took the World tag titles from them a couple of months ago, so now Edge has triple gold on 2008). Beating up KK and Ashley is awesome.

No one else sounds like Adam, he has the coolest voice ever.

Gotta love Edge's henchmen.

"I have my blonde hair. I have my impeccable facial hair. I have my stylish clothing." What else is necessary in life? Well, maybe his tattoos, those are pretty Rated R.

Oh, now be nice! He can't help that, as he once said, if there's a cheeseburger there, he's going to eat it. It is really funny that, while everyone else usually comes back to the ring in better shape, he comes back with extra weight everytime. He really doesn't work out anymore.

Cute story, although nothing can make up for the emptiness in our lives without Edge.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yep, Edge needs to come back to SD.
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw, I miss him too.

I love beating up those whores. I'm glad I'm not the only person who does that.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Edge is great.

I made him kick Taker's ass in Hell in a Cell, then Inferno.

It was fun.
TuesdayNightQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HAHAHA PUDGE BUNNY.

That's amazing. xD
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
YOU KNOW IT WOO WOO WOO

ah, i'm still disappointed in edge's hiding at raw.

i knew he was there. he was probably watching the devils game in the back,like i was doing when there was a boring match on.

and im sure he puked everywhere when he saw kelly with her youth jersey on.

by the way,that jersey was cheap. theyre seriously like 100 bucks,if she was a real fan,she would have a normal jersey

edge's fat is disturbing too

if he comes back all gross like that,ill cry. and if he doesnt cut his hair,ill be forced to still believe him and christian are getting back together even though christian says hes staying in tna

wishful thinking

RATED RKHOE

you know it,woo woo woo
Heel Princess chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh how i miss edge..."woo woo woo" kills me, saw the dirt sheet today and like cried laighing at him...to funny.