Reviews for Gone
HarukaSaito23 chapter 13 . 8/4
i love this! perfect!
archangelBBQ chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
:D :D :D This was awesome! I'm so glad I read this!
Each chapter was so gripping I couldn't stop reading if I'd wanted to! I loved all the little details and the way it came together; bringing in Lin's father, Mai being the daughter of a psychic and onmyouji (!brilliant!), her father writing THE BOOK on what it is they need to do, and the overall plot was fantastically thought out and intriguing and chilling. (I was gritting my teeth when Lin's father said they would have to destroy her! I'm so glad they didn't!) I loved the interactions between SPR, I thought your characterization of Yasu and Masako were particularly good. And Naru-well I love Naru anyway but you wrote him so well, he was irritable and grumpy but it was just perfect. I really enjoyed the scene with Gene in the mirror. And Mai finishing the spell ... I can just see her hair floating around her face, eyes like an angel. You threw me for a bit of a loop-I didn't realize at first that it was after the Yoshimi case, but the SPR irregulars clearly didn't know Naru was Oliver Davis, but it all sorted itself out. And the ending... absolutely perfect. :) Naru will finally get his tea.

Thanks for sharing this. This story was absolutely fabulously awesome.
archangelBBQ chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is awesome! I'm really excited to be reading this! I love that it takes place in the middle of the series. This whole chapter was just amazingly written, from Naru's irritation to the irregulars and Masako's appearance. Really excellently done and I can't wait to continue!
Aloever chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This was awesome! I got chills as I heard what had happened before and was happening to them all this time. Good luck in your future writing!
hopelessfreakz chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Need an epilogue i think.. Please? :D
\(-ω-)/
shika takara chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
This story just blew my mind out of the proverbial water!

Each chapter seemed so intense that I was gripping the edges of my chair waiting to find out what would happen next!

You truly know how yo use words to your advantage. The way you contrsucted your sentences was absolutely phenomenal.

I felt involved in this story and that is another thing that made it great and readable.

Continue on with the your work :)

Oh my Dr. Pepper!,

shika takara
Emina105 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
ohmygod... Your story is so intense. I had a lot of different feelings when reading it, but I loved it all. The way you've written it all the events happen directly after each other and though I wish that you could have slowed down a bit on the plot progression I can see how it fits with the case. The only thing I'm sad about is the fact that there's no sequel! or even an epilogue ): but other than that. I really really do like your fanfiction. It was like an adventure to read it. Good job (:
RedestBlood chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
pretty awesome .loved it
kasumi-kimi chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
AWESOME, how did you come up with this! Your so creative, I'm jealous. I wish I could come up with stories as good as yours!
StarCrumble chapter 13 . 6/4/2011
Love the story!
Kotei-Heika chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
I am breathless; you've taken my breath away; wonderful; thrilling, blood wakening case and the last part when Lin was trying to reach out to Mai had my inner fangirl squealing; I might make a story based on this fic alone; don't worry I'll get you credits for it, I'm currently working on a project though so it might take some time before I actually get around to it; overall I am satisfied; I wish there are a lot more stories like this out there; writing GH fanfics are no joke since it requires a fair bit of research on the occult and history to hook your readers and you have done an awesome job on both fronts in this story;

The story almost felt like the prequel to Alive; it was so well incorporated and would have blended in nicely if it weren't for the fact that I knew you mentioned they had no idea she could apport while they were looking for her in that story;

Wonderful read!
Kotei-Heika chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
Lin! Daddy! I knew you guys won't met me down and kill Mai! LOL

Man, these kinds of scenes here just makes me want to ship Mai and Lin even more hehe;

this story is overall too thrilling! I absolutely love and am in awe at teh amount of thought you have brought into each and every chapter! Truly splendid!
Kotei-Heika chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
Lin’s dad! (preens ‘Hi, Daddy’!) but he’s kinda blood less; is this the reason why Lin’s on his own and away from him?

Lol; that’s Naru for you; born with foot inserted in mouth;

*gasp* So it was Mai’s dad? AMAZING! Truly splendid turn of events!

See what I mean, Naru? NEVER underestimate my Osamu-kun!

LOL ‘Or a nice shiny monitor’; priceless

Whoa, you made implications on endless possibilities here what with Mai’s family background and all!
Kotei-Heika chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
That’s right, Lin, keep him focused!

OMG! Gene! Now Naru knows about him and Mai!

And Lin was training her?

Oh wow, you tied that part in here? Wow you sure know your occult, eh?

Oh no… Lin, you do that and I’m BREAKING UP WITH YOU!

Lol; great revelation, you are a master of suspense! You know exactly where to end these chapters to make sure your readers come back!

You sly dog, you… _~
Kotei-Heika chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Hmm; I suspected Shira had SOME sort of part to play but the fact taht her father was the police officer was not something I was expecting; wow

the fact that the creator of this manga always has me fascinated at the respect she's give at the differences in faith practice in the Gjost Hunt universe; you're choice of topic was very informative and descriptive; very nice;

Oh come on, Ayako, I know you're worried but REALLY?

LOL oh so NOW you appreciate Bou-san!

MAI! DON'T GO!

Lin, I'm scared! (clings to Lin)

You're scaring me; this story is so damn creepy and great work keeping Mai's POV; it helps bring the thrill to it's utmost maximum level!