Reviews for Gone
heavenslilagl420 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
interesting good plot line hope to see another chapter soon.
whispered25 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Oh no! Another cliffhanger! Update soon! Please!
bladzesword chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Interesting story so far, hope to see another chapter. maybe learn little more about mai father too
meri47 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work, and update soon!
Shebajay chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Wow, this looks really good. I can't wait for you to update agian.
Blackraven4400 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
This story is getting more and more mysterious and I can't wait for the next chapter and I want to find out where Mai is and what is happen at Mai's school.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
A connection? Or a coincidence...?
Kay chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Interesting.
Kay chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
LOVE IT :)
show.me.the.stars chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh, how dramatic and slightly chilling, hehe.

I wonder who that girl was?

And John was just so KYAAH! when he comforted Masako-chan before, haha, he's the perfect Australian representative! XD

But he also raised a few good points as well..oh, cute as well as smart! Damn him for being a catholic priest! -pout-

Anyway, another great chapter, you really have me hanging out for another! I hope your writer's block ends soon! D
Moons-Chan chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
This is really cool! I mean by the way they worked together, I've always love that. Please update soon, the 'find them before something happens’ is scaring me!
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow, what an interesting idea!

I don't really remember kamikakushi (I haven't seen Spirited Away in SOO long and I've never heard of Gakuto Coda...yeah...), so this'll be fun and exciting!

I really love to see the SPR's concern regarding Mai-chan-especially her rival Masako's! It's really quite sweet, haha.

But Gawd, EVERY STUDENT went missing!

Man, even though it clearly isn't a prank imagine how funny it would be if it were! A true mastermind would have to pull something intricate like that together, lol. I wish I had done something fun like that in high school...well, my entire Maths class did that in the middle of the lesson once, but I don't think 30 kids is quite as many or as amazing as 400, lol.

Love your writing style, very smooth yet still to the point, so I can't wait to read the next chapter! ...And off I go, hehe. )
LavenderSkies chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Interesting start. I'll keep an eye on it. D
Azamiko chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hm, John had some good points...
seiyuurabu chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Intrigued, very intrigued. Hope the writer's block continues to ebb.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »