Reviews for Gone
Ariana Taniyama chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
I love the way this story is unfolding. The way you are showing Naru's thoughts and the way the mystery is unfolding is brilliantly done. I'm always glad to see an update, because it is such a well written, engrossing story.
smilingspaz chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
heavenslilagl420 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
interesting good plot line hope to see another chapter soon.
whispered25 chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Oh no! Another cliffhanger! Update soon! Please!
bladzesword chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Interesting story so far, hope to see another chapter. maybe learn little more about mai father too
meri47 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
FANTASTIC! Keep up the great work, and update soon!
Shebajay chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Wow, this looks really good. I can't wait for you to update agian.
Blackraven4400 chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
This story is getting more and more mysterious and I can't wait for the next chapter and I want to find out where Mai is and what is happen at Mai's school.
Azamiko chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
A connection? Or a coincidence...?
Kay chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Kay chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
LOVE IT :) chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Oh, how dramatic and slightly chilling, hehe.

I wonder who that girl was?

And John was just so KYAAH! when he comforted Masako-chan before, haha, he's the perfect Australian representative! XD

But he also raised a few good points as well..oh, cute as well as smart! Damn him for being a catholic priest! -pout-

Anyway, another great chapter, you really have me hanging out for another! I hope your writer's block ends soon! D
Moons-Chan chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
This is really cool! I mean by the way they worked together, I've always love that. Please update soon, the 'find them before something happens’ is scaring me! chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow, what an interesting idea!

I don't really remember kamikakushi (I haven't seen Spirited Away in SOO long and I've never heard of Gakuto Coda...yeah...), so this'll be fun and exciting!

I really love to see the SPR's concern regarding Mai-chan-especially her rival Masako's! It's really quite sweet, haha.

But Gawd, EVERY STUDENT went missing!

Man, even though it clearly isn't a prank imagine how funny it would be if it were! A true mastermind would have to pull something intricate like that together, lol. I wish I had done something fun like that in high school...well, my entire Maths class did that in the middle of the lesson once, but I don't think 30 kids is quite as many or as amazing as 400, lol.

Love your writing style, very smooth yet still to the point, so I can't wait to read the next chapter! ...And off I go, hehe. )
LavenderSkies chapter 2 . 2/8/2009