Reviews for Gone
Kotei-Heika chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Gosh,the fact that he was unwilling to open up just made the principal fall out of my metaphorical ladder although I can't say I blame him; and trust Ayako to notice these details! lol

OMG! so this was all because of some sick fanatical cult?
Kotei-Heika chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
YOU EVEN HAVE A CREEPY PHONE CALL IN THIS STORY! *glomp* I love you!

WTH? Naru you idiot! NEVER underestimate my Osamu-kun!

Ah, SPR efficiency; I love that about them; and that Offspring song really nailed the situation down to a tee, ne? (no pun intended _)

You're such a slave driver, Naru. _;
Kotei-Heika chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
WHOA! Have you ever considered making a movie out of this? you mentioned you were sucked by the Battle Royale movies, is this where this is coming from? (edges away from Chibi-Kari) scaryyyyyy...

LOL

Gosh that was great; I could picture everything in my mind; this case is sheer awesome!

Is this a curse?

Hot diggity you have me at the edge of my seat!
Kotei-Heika chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Wow you're really working John, aren't you? Is he a favorite? Can't say I disagree, I find his character with a lot of potential unexplored in the anime;

Mai! Why is it always youuuuu?

Seriously you have extreme talent protraying all this tension; I love it, it's so effective!
Kotei-Heika chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
It frightening to see Masako like this since she's usually so confident; wow it affected me!

And yup! That's why I like my Osamu-kun! they should do more fanfics about him! (hugs Osamu)

Poor Yasu! tehy were all ganging up on him! you gave this chpter a nice ending making me want to read more!
Kotei-Heika chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I like Mai's principal; he seemed like a great guy in the anime; glad you retained him that way; but what is he hiding? whoa, points for the suspense; I really felt that!
Kotei-Heika chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOL; being in this gang is so much fun! I love how your John and Lin are so much more sociable; they often get neglected because of that.

Hokay, suspense much in the first chapter? You waste no time! I like that; you really do have a knack for portraying stuff with words, huh?
danz03 chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
love it!

i almost forgot this is a fic..

it feels like part of the story _
IDoN'TKn0w chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
the story was extraordinary... i love how you conceptualized the plot. _
weezerz2490 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Could you please tell me the link to the translated novels?

btw, great story!
Storymaker18 chapter 13 . 6/12/2010
You should make a seqrule of this story :) (srry cant spell :P)
sweetymai90 chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
Waw i love it, nice ending but Ariana Taniyama is right there is a lot of unanswerd questions. what did naru feel? what happened after?

anyway the story was great (o)
LavenderSkies chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
Thanks for sharing this interesting story, and good job/congrats on finishing it up! D
Jade Starlight chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
Hahaha! Nice ending! Though I feel like there should have been a little more development there. But I love the story nonetheless! Interesting to say the least! And the background on Mai and her parents was interesting too!
Sarah chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Hey because the amount of children taken has risen maybe the amount of days they have has too. Oh yea and great story keep it up. :D
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »