Reviews for Gone
Maerchen Freunde chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
Very good story. Plausible, if one can say that about a demon story. Interesting how you made a background for Mai that explains her powers. I would have liked to read an epilogue...the usual sitting around in the 'Naru Coffee House', perhaps. Anyway, a fun read.
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
good story update again soon!
miss koneko chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
I can't wait to read your next story. Will it carry on from where this one left off, or be an entirely new one?

The ending was sweet, even if the children they saved will probably spend the next 10 years in therapy... At least they are alive and capable of choosing how to respond to what they have experienced.

I'd love to know how Naru will get around to dealing with his little epiphany while being connected to Lin and Mai XD!
anon chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
this story doesn't seem complete, it's like it needs an epilogue or something
Lady Light chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
That's the end? I liked it D
Blackraven4400 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I glad the Mai and the other kids are safe and I enjoyed this story well done.
heavenslilagl420 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
such a great story to bad it had to end there. I look forward to more of your gh stories in the future keep up the good work :)
Azamiko chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Yay purity!
Ariana Taniyama chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
I want an epilogue because I have so many questions! What did Naru experience that Lin didn't? If the victims when Mai's father dealt with the daemon lost their memories, why didn't the kids here? How does the press handle the story? On and on!

This was really excellent! Thanks for the story.
Ayjah chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
Wow bitter-sweet for the kids but amazing :)
sweetymai90 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
yay so amazing

i really loved it

i can't wait till the other story (o)

ps: are you going to make a sequel?
HappyBunny855 chapter 13 . 3/5/2010
*sniffle* That was awsomw i loved it. I was on the egde of my seat the whole time please write more awsome story's

Heart

HappyBunny855
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
I hope that Lin can do the spell before anything happen to the kids and Mai. I like this chapter update when you can. great job so far.
heavenslilagl420 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
another cliffhanger ah. this story is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Pls update soon keep up the good work :)
NobleBrokenBeauty chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
My goodness, I love this story ever so much :D Great chapter, and please update soon!

NBB