Reviews for Gone
heavenslilagl420 chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
another cliffhanger ah. this story is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Pls update soon keep up the good work :)
domani guardian chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
My goodness, I love this story ever so much :D Great chapter, and please update soon!

NBB
show.me.the.stars chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
OH MY GOD now that is just MEAN-cutting us off right there! :O

Ruudee!

But oh man, Mai and Lin are gonna be under a lot of pressure now, but I know they can do it! Like Lin's old man said, you gotta have faith in this kind of thing!

Looking forward to the next one! :D
Azamiko chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Mai is the digidestined of Light and Hope! Er...Wait a minute...
Ariana Taniyama chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
I really like how Lin is so central in solving this case, and I love how you incorporated his father and Gene.

And you couldn't give better news than saying you already have a new story ready to go! Thanks for the great story!
HappyBunny855 chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
OMG HE"S STARTING PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Faerex chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
Argh, cliffhanger! Great chapter though and really enjoying the story so far!
Uruviel Elensar chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Omigosh! I'm like, blown away by this story. It is so good. From the moment I started reading I was hooked, drawn in by the writing and the level of detail. Wow!

One thing I noticed, though, is that you don't give enough sensory detail. Otherwise, awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
christal chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
PLEASE LET THERE BE ROMANCE TOWARDS THE END. HEH. THANKS.
christal chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
please update soon... huhuhuhuhu. ADRENALINE RUSH, PAL1! I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH!
Ariana Taniyama chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Wow, the back story of Mai's parents was really well done. The part where her mother blinded herself to stop the images was very intense. The fact that Lin's father got the information after Mai's father died is very interesting too.

I have to say I really like how the story was so intense and dark, but you lightened up just a little with that "nice shiny monitor" and I loved the contrast. Excellent work!
eternaltwilight chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
THANK YOU!

finally ]

the tension increases

and the plot thickens!

such an interesting twist

makes mai story so much more ... realistic and unrealistic at the same time

please please please

update soon

keep writing

keep smiling
LavenderSkies chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
ACK! Cliffhanger!

Interesting chapter about Mai's history.

Update soon. Can't wait to find out how things will play out!
HappyBunny855 chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
ow what is he gonna tell her? I bet that it's "i love you" PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Lady Light chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
hahaha or a nice shiny monitor. Yay Gene!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »