Reviews for Crush
ays102 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
not bad. not bad at all
chilled monkey chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love this. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. Ginga is one of my favourite characters in StrikerS so I'm very happy to see her get some focus in fanfic.

The pairing (crack or not) is also very good.
NanoFate chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Nice.. really nice... I guess it's the first fanfic involving any of the Scaglietti girls and I liked it. Hope you'll write more...
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was cute, especially the: I'm still not totally sure XD!

I really like pretty much, and also because it's something new, but you manage it very well.

Good fic, it really fits the pairing.

Greeting :)
JBebe chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw this was fun..thanks for the enjoyable read. Now, my only problem is that I don't remember what nove looks like...
Chikaon08 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wah! I think me likey this crack pairing hehe. Very cute overall. I haven't seen many fics on the numbers or Ginga so yeah, this was awesome. I liked how you brought in Romeo and Juliet into the story. I honestly agree with Nove when she said she though Juliet was stupid haha, but I'm a bad romantic at heart lol.

Anyway great job. It was fun to read. Makes me wanna read more fics with Ginga in it :P
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Damn. Busting these out like no tomorrow! How admirable!

Okay I really have to get back to homework. UGH. This is really good though and it was totally worth sacrificing precious homework-doing-time to read.

Interesting crack pairing!