Reviews for Ginny Weasley and The Boy Who Lived
nayin17 chapter 61 . 12/20/2014
I love Ginny
tifa07 chapter 61 . 10/9/2014
I'm done! Yay! This is one of best harry potter fanfics that I ever read. I'm kinda sad that I finished it but felt happy when you said that there is a sequel. I really think that it could be considered as cannon as you wrote it very well and in character. You actually explained and give us an insight of what could be Ginny's perspective on the series.
Really glad that I discovered this story. I enjoyed reading this! :D
tifa07 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
I love reading this story. It's like reading harry potter series again but this time on Ginny's perspective. It was in character and you write it very well. I couldn't put it down and excited to know and read more. :D
Guest chapter 58 . 6/14/2014
This was so good! Please update soon!
LittleRed314 chapter 61 . 6/9/2014
This is seriously the best story I have read on fanfiction. You have no idea how much I truly loved reading this story! I'm super impressed with your ability to capture each character's individual personality. It made the story believable and all that more enjoyable. I wish you knew how great this story is. Words can't even describe it! Amazing job, and I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
Megan
AquaGaurdian chapter 32 . 2/5/2014
Hey I just wanted to say I like this story so far but I do wish you had included cho and Harry's break up! Good work.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/3/2014
mjjbvtc
Guest chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
Wow.
Anon chapter 61 . 10/25/2013
The kissing figures in the sky are perfect :)
Anon chapter 60 . 10/25/2013
So Harry somehow knew to give the decisive facto first. Falling asleep together seems a perfect end to a horrible day :)
Anon chapter 59 . 10/25/2013
Maybe a little bit of resentment might be in order. ?
Anon chapter 58 . 10/25/2013
I think this quiet Ginny, who in some way acknowledges that Harry will give himself up is closer to JKR's Ginny from Dimbledore's funeral than some of the fanfic Ginny's that scream at Neville or Ron or Hermione to get Harry back and away from Voldemort.
Anon chapter 57 . 10/25/2013
It's nice that you had Remus and Tonks die almost side by side.
Anon chapter 56 . 10/24/2013
Can't wait to get to the happy stuff.
Anon chapter 55 . 10/24/2013
I think you got those emotions spot on.