Reviews for Strong on the Surface, not all the way Through
mitchlee chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
*growl* How dare you end the chapter there. That's cruel.

On another note, LOVED it.

"I thought I had made a truce with karma?" Heehee. I liked that line.

I cannot wait, at all, for the next chapter so you better post it soon. You updated fast this time, good job.

Anyways, feel free to update...NOW.
mitchlee chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
yay! she's found them!

and edward's coming soon! can't wait to see what happens there.

and emmett is just sweet beyond belief. love him.

and alice, sweet little alice. what city are they in? cause it'd have to be relatively small for her to know all the cars in town and recognize a different car. just saying.

btw, in the chapter of ptp, i actually laughed out loud at the 'what a pansy' :P such a typically you thing to say:P

anyho, update soon!
Dawg2T4 forgot to sign in chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
OMG GREAT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON! Btw i dont know if anyone has noticed this yet but I like how your getting your chapter titles from Linkin Parks Leave Out all the rest, thats one of my favorite songs. UPDATE SOON!

-Jacob
Dawg2T4 chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Really really good, update soon
mitchlee chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
YAY! EMMET TIME! :D:D

sorry, but as you know, i like emmett...a lot:)

and i'm a tad hyper cause i just made peanut butter cookies and they are delishh. perhaps i will bring you one tomorrow. and i'm avoiding french.

wow, so i really liked this chapter and i canNOT wait for the next one so post it soon:)

just a question, but didn't you say that they were all human? not in the story, but to me..unless you changed your mind which is okay too but just just wondering.:)

how early are you going to go to french tomorrow?
egurdi1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I enjoyed this chapter! I'm real curious to see where you go from here and you're explanation of everything. And I kind of like the talking to yourself thing...because while it's usually not out loud, most people have debates with themselves, especially if they're not 100% sure about what they're doing.
mitchlee chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Whoo! Alice! I'm excited:)

Well i have to go to guitar in a minute and i'm completely screwed for the mouse trap car thing so i don't have time for an acutal review.. SORRY.

enjoy hsm3:)
Brandy chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
First off...I love the song! Linkin Park is awesome and it fits Twilight so well!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I am actually starting like Jacob...lol...not a big fan of his. I like that he's there for her but not throwing himself at her.

Keep it up! And yes bring back the Cullens! :)
Dawg2T4 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Great Chapter! I hope you bring Edward back though!
mitchlee chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Heyy! I really liked it, and your Edward is really good! The ending was really good too.

Okay so I'm almost done chapter 7 of ptp(heehee, I remembered) and I will send it to you as soon as I am done.

Good job, and update soon!:D
mikenewtonrox1994 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
No offense, but that was really bad! It was really dull and boring and all of the sudden you just kind of swore in there, which wasnt neccessary at all, and was completely out of nowhere. :)
Dawg2T4 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Great chapter! Cant wait to see what happens! Update Soon!
mitchlee chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I liked it! Review fater! Go write! :D
mitchlee chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
GREAT JOB! I really like it, and I can't wait for more.

Btw, I read your author's page, love the pic, and i agree with everything you said. When did you write stuff? Before you had nothing there..

I would leave a longer review, but the chapter is sorta short so there's nothing really to comment on. And it was really good;)

Se Ya.
Dawg2T4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This is realy good! Update Soon please! FAV'D!