Reviews for Foreign Delicacy
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I loved it! So sad!
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I love this. The last line killed me.
Ink Penn chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
After I read the first chapter, I was sceptical about reading more because Cedric Diggory being less than a 'total gentleman' towards Krum - especially in public - didn't seem plausible. However, right now, I'm very glad I read on. It was nice. Longer stories have their own attractions but as a quick read, this was good. I liked the penultimate chapter the best, by the way. Your chapters have pinpointed the 'major' moments in their relationship quite precisely. Thanks for a good read.
Blissdreamer chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
The last line of the last chapter broke my heart. So sad.
AnonyMiss731 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
First I'd like to say I love your drabbles and I love how convinced you made me of this unique pairing. I also enjoyed how natural the drabbles when others could have made these moments come off awkward. For the sake of reviews purpose as a critique and not a fangirl squee I'll mention one thing I noriced wrong. In this chapter you say phalanges. I assumed you meant their penises due to context, I could be wrong. If I'm right the word you want is phallus not phalanges. Phalanges refer to fingers which makes "warming their cold fingers" a strange sentence indeed. _ Anyway, lets end with a fangirl SQUE!
Twillight Bunny chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Dude this is awesome!

lol it's exactly how I like my fics: short and sweet, yet with punch :)

by the way, that last chapter was just beautiful.
AJ Elfhawk chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
wow that was very powerful, even more so considering the length of the story :) Good descriptions, would love to read more! *hint hint*

you have anonymous reviews disabled, but a lot of readers aren't registered with and so aren't able to leave feedback so might be worth turning on?

Thank you so much for fav'ing the story and me :) very kindly appreciated! AJ xx