Reviews for I'm not a muggleborn?
yay chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
This was nice. Normally all of the Hermione-is-a-pureblood-fics have her magically change personality. This space Sirius was in reminds me of the Mediator books.
jowilleatyuh chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
In all honesty, it was actually kind of bad

Now hear me out:

I loved the idea in general, this is the first one that I've read about Hermione rescuing Sirius like this

BUT

The emotion is barely there, especially in chapter 1. In chapter 1, Hermione accepted adoption far too easily; let's face it- if Hermione was told that she was adopted, she'd either be

a. Absolutely furious with her parents, as she had been living a lie (especially if she is pureblood)

b. Betrayed, in a way (which was initiated in this chapter)

c. Having an emotional breakdown (How would you feel if your biological father had been there ALL along AND he was your best friend's god father?)

This story wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good

If it were to be extended... well... it might be better (:

My apologies if this sounded rude in any way... I didn't mean it in that manner :/
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Yep, that message in your email is right- I'm pulling up an oldie and wiping off the dust. This was a very interesting idea, and I was glad to see you ran with it. It's really detailed!, and where I would've never considered that even if Hermione /wasn't/ muggleborn, she would be related to Sirius/Draco, you did. I hope that made sense. Still, you did a nice job, and I'm glad to see you've considerably gotten better at writing- not saying you were bad, but there is a difference, hm?
whowillibe chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
omg i loved it plz could you make more i really want to see what there lifes will be like and stuff ya know!
ShinyTogeticFTW chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Wow, that story was so COOL! I found it interesting that Hermione only saw white while Sirius just saw black, but I don't really understand why that was... nice pun, though! :P All I could think of was that the white mist might be a reference to Harry's somewhat similar experience in the last book.

I'm going to show this fic to my sister, Mysteryfan17, and hopefully she'll remember to sign in before leaving a review for this one - she didn't for Love Story.
rg chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
okay, im going to give an honest review. This first chapter is awful. There is almost no emotion to it, and everything was explained away too easily.
zyxw chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I really like this so far...I just started righting a story about Sirius having a secret daughter. She's my own character though. I don't think that I'll ever post it...I'm only on chapter 3 & already have writer's block.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Excellent! I like it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Woot! Yes! Excellent!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Cool fic! You should have a sequel. maybe sirus teaching Hermione how to be an animagus and some pranks.
Am's chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
i love this story please write another chapter. i like the fact that sirius is hermiones father instead of his lover. great work xOx
DRAMIONEFANLIKEFOREVER chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Hey, I like the story. It was good. Although i think that something was missing. Oh well, it's your call. Well Happy Writings!
stranger-in-my-eyes chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I like the idea of the story. Its very creative! :D
The Lime-Wielding Ninja chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
This was very well written indeed. If I could italicise the word "very", I totally would. There is not enough I can say for this story and idea and everything. SO COOL! I really liked it. Status of my day: made. Thanks!
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
i thought you rushed it a bit, but it was a good story though good going :)