Reviews for Matches Burn Twice
TheDaemonthor chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
This is darkly fascinating. I was recently considering the possibility of writing a cannibalistic Inuzuka story (fuelled by research into Maori war rituals), but I think any attempt will fail to adequately both express and defy the taboo on cannibalism as you have.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
If you want an actual reason other then a human's life has more value then an animals because we do more them eat, sleep, and poop. It's because most animals don't really eat human meat, they'll kill us not mistake but very few will actually eat our meat or atleast an abundance since human meat is very unhealthy and can in fact make you sick mentally and physically, of course I shouldn't have to give you a scientific reason. This sort of retarded brainwashing is why I hate PETA.
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 5/12/2011 I started to get what was coming but kept on because of some sick sense of morbid curiousity. ...I regret it. ...Alot... Thats...amazingly fucked up.
Ganja Naraku chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
hmmm...You know I'm not quite certain what to make of this fic. it's very well written and its kept me interested to the point that I was annoyed when I reached the unfinished end, but...I don't know, it reads something like a romance fic but at the same time it's just NOT.

I'm gonna watch this though, just to see what happens. You have a my attention.

CMVreud chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
wicked, sick, but highly enjoyable to read

hiope you write more

btw, do you know how human flash taste?
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very gruesome. Although, I was thinking of Naruto's nonchalance towards eating dog-meat being attributed to having consumed human flesh before. I guess I'll have to see in the next few chapters.

Great start btw. I love it.

Thoughts13 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Great story, love the darkness, for lack of a better word, of it all. Maybe for this chapter, you could actually have naruto get rid of his crush on sakura instead of just reconsidering it, after all he made out with hana the day before. The idea of the clan eating people is a new one, and Im surprised that the village doesnt hate them more, but then they are probably scared that theyll eatem. The Kiba/Hana bit is frightening, not because they're related, but the primal-ness that they both have. anyways, I hope you continue writing this. even if you don't know what to write in this chapter, the next one can still be written!
shenmi meiren chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
well this was... bizarre...

gonna update?
Nuclear Burp chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I actually thought that the signs of Kiba and Hana forgetting their mother's name was the first symptom of Spongiform Epi-whatever. You know, the prion disease that comes from eating contaminated brains?

My bad.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
This is a marvelously twisted story.
Cjonwalrus chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Best Naruto/Hana I've ever read.
Anyominous chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
seriously... This chapter was utter crap. Though i can't blame you since ive been going through the same thing. The chapter i have ive had weeks to do but i can't seem to get the words to flow out.

Try doing a little more action.
Kwisatz Haderach chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
No need to continue. No matter how sick it was, the first chapter showed promise. Since then, you have only managed to deliver pure crap. You've tried being an author here, it didn't work out.

At least you tried.
voltor314 chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
This is sick, deranged, fucked up, and so, so, AWESOME! Please continue
DurielZamoran chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
This is actually a pretty interesting story. Cannibalistic Inuzuka clan. I can't say I have much suggestions, but I have a fairly good idea that Naruto wouldn't really react all that adversely to eating a human. Naruto isn't the kind of person to practice Hypocrisy.

As for a scene suggestion, for next chapter, Hana reveals the 'secret ingredient' in the same manner as the first chapter, and Naruto blinks; studies the meat a little before shrugging with the nonchalant words 'Really...? It's pretty good.' And thus, the meal continueth.