Reviews for Catch Me When I Fall
Myah chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I think I'm fin to cry
dqbsurf chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I WOULD DO THAT UFO THING...but i have no idea what it means...help nominate you i mean...lol anyway, this was a good story. :)
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
-sniffle- How unfair...

the world can be so cruel to those who are in love... In a sense I can relate to how she feels. The way you expressed Zelda's emotions was touching, captivating, and heartbreaking.
Spirit of the Forgotten chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aye that was a great story! I liked the last line, summed everything up. How do we nominate? I'm still trying to figure out how everything works on this site, little unsure.
ZeldaMoogle chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Hello, Hurai!

Just one question: This seems like a oneshot, to me. Is it? If so, brilliant. If not, I can't wait to see where it goes...though I'm pretty sure it's the former. :P

So far as I could see, there were no grammar issues. So I'll leave that alone. Character-wise-Zelda rings with me. She's fine. Link...I guess he's a little stereotypical, but that might just be Zelda's opinion showing through. It's all good, though. ;)

When I think about it, though, just one little thing bugs me: we never actually hear/see the two MC's names. I mean, we all infer it's Zelda and Link (especially as that's been stated in the summary), but just reading it as any piece-this could refer to any girl or guy out there. Anyone could be this Zelda and Link. Especially since you've put it in the modern time frame (cafe, car, etc).

Other than that, this was a great oneshot piece (still assuming it actually is a oneshot :P)! I can't really think of the words to express meaningfully what this piece is. It just...is. :P

Wonderful about the nomination, btw. I really hope this gets you out of your hiatus, as well (after all, we're all dying to read more on The Courtship! ;D)

Ciao!

Zel
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome as usual. I totally understand the angsty situation...even though I don't post it, I write a lot of angst.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw! That was so sad! I loved it though! Poor Zelda, poor Link...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one!
Link Guru chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
What a piece of work. This is really a good story. Sure it may be angsty, but your other stories balance it out. Great work.