Reviews for One night stand?
Ani Mei chapter 40 . 5/5
Very intriguing story. I'm glad everything worked out, I kept expecting some angsty, complicated drama, but when you have a powerhouse like Malfoy, things tend to go a bit smoother. I'm glad the Weasley's are on their road to redemption. It just doesn't seem likely that they'll disown Harry, but I guess the culmination of animosity for so many years resulted in such measures. I wonder what Hermione and Percy had planned for the babies.
Jadriel92 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Your missing you 'N's in Been.
Just thought you'd know its in Ch. 3 the very bottom paragraph.
I like this story so far though, I have to say having Harry top Mr. Lucius Malfoy is extremely hot
Lenale-chan chapter 40 . 9/15/2013
CUTE!
I loved this fic!
This is second fic i read of this couple. I prefer Draco Harry but this one was really good i have to say.
I had never thought that Severus was engaged to Harry and that the Weasleys would left him just because of that.
I hated Hermione the most in this fic, i hated Percy too but not as much as hermione. How can she be such a bitch?. If she loved Percy then she could have tried other things, if penny wasnt pregnant then percy could have divorce her if he didnt love her anymore. But to cheat and to say his parents that she was the one who cheated, that was too much even for him.
I liked that ron tried to fix the things with harry. The two of them have sufffer, maybe harry more, but now is no the time to make enemies.
This fic was very interesting, cute and creative, ive never read a fic where lucius is pregnant, that is innovative indeed.
I hope that you will keep writing fic of harry potter and about this couple
see ya.
Azaleas chapter 40 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic story
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
I know it's too late now to say anything, but I can't help it. There are too many missing letters in your story. It makes me have to stop and guess what they actually are. It's a bit tiresome. Oh, and sometimes you confuse between 'protect' and 'protest'.
anyway, I like your story (enough to write a review because I rarely do). It seems that you took quite a thinking for naming. They're all meaningfull names.
Hope you still keep writing now.

A HP fan from Vietnam
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
WandaMarie stop spamming reviews you stupid moron. Get a life loser!
wandamarie chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
it is a good one
wandamarie chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
thanks
wandamarie chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
great work
wandamarie chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
good work thanks keep up it
wandamarie chapter 15 . 5/20/2012