Reviews for Breaking News
belwardgl chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
i love this story so much, it is such a great idea!
PerseusJFAN1016 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I think you captured the characters quite well. Good story over all.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Sweet story :) I really like it.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
cuuuuuuuute
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
"I grasped his hand and shook it. With only a bit more pressure, I could reduce it to a bloody, mangled pulp. But that would be very wrong. Calm and friendly, I reminded myself. I forced myself to release his hand." Again, this is too funny. This was adorable. One of my favs.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, that was so sweet! I love the way you end your stories! This was really cute :) I'd write more in the review, but I'm kind of interested in reading some of your other fanfics. Bye!
blank chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
this is so freaking adorable! :)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Well, at the beginning of Breaking Dawn" she has lost her truck (which she loved) and is driving a car that is quite an attention getter. Her father is making a BIG deal of Jake being "missing," when she knows a lot about it that she can't tell Charlie. Charlie is putting pressure on her about she is not helping to find him. I think she is happy about the wedding, but Alice is making it bigger than she wanted, so her stress factor is very high.
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
i like it a lot. really. but i wish there was more drama, because i love drama so much. the students more evil, and being mean and furious. nehnehneh i know, i'm evil.
i really enjoyed reading this. thanks
Jocelynlynn chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
great story!
Reminder chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It was an accurate take on the students there. I think you did great with the comments, and the end works too.
NaniPinky11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I think this was really awesome. The fact that we didn't know what people that go to there school thought was messed up. with that said i really enjoyed it.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
interesting. Bella at times seems to get her way almost all the time, this is a nice Edward gets his way story. Angela and Ben's comments are nice. Everyone else fits. They got the news out there and now on with life.
alice-in-wonderland-22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i've always liked angela & ben. they just seem so nice