Reviews for Disillusioned
Poodie chapter 2 . 17h
Ten Ten still manages to take charge while Neji is in charge XD
Poodie chapter 1 . 18h
I am actually enjoying this! I'll ignore the Yaoi and stuffz but its okay i guess. This story is already very interesting!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
I've been looking for this story for years. I remembered reading it a while back when I didn't even have an account yet. I can honestly say that your writing of neji and tenten's chemistry is amonge the best I've ever read. The relationship seems so natural and not at all occ.
I love how they both tease each other and that they are comfortable enough to make out with each other to fool the enemy haha. You can tell how insanely close they are with each other in this story.
I also love how tenten ur considered a beauty. Most nejiten stories that I have ever read talks about how neji's the hot one and tenten's the plain Jane. Nice to see a difference here.

I really wish you write more. Especially after you put so much obvious work into writing all the chapters in great depth and detail.
Thanks for the story!
Mimi Hyuga chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
omg i love this fic! really wish you'll update someday!
Bob chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Soooo I never leave reviews or comments like this, but this story is AMAZING plz update. (I have hope that this will be completed) :)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
I don't care how many years have passed since you've updated. I BELIEVE YOU'LL UPDATE AGAIN.

Such a great story. 10/10
SilentMidnight2 chapter 27 . 4/10/2016
This is such an amazing story. I really hope that you continue this even though you haven't updated in years. It's really interesting and you obviously put a lot of work into this story. It would be a shame to see it not completed. I really do hope that you continue this
rar chapter 27 . 3/13/2016
please continuee!
Raubwild chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
Hi! I began reading this years ago. I had to remake my account so I could review here and follow. I hope you still plan on updating this wonderful story! I'd hate to see it just end... :O

Either way, great job!

-RW
Snoopy chapter 27 . 10/23/2015
This has exceeded the amount of reviews that Against Your Will has. Is that what you guys have been waiting for? Cuz if it is, then you can update anytime soon now :).
please
outcast chapter 27 . 10/13/2015
I've been following this story since it first began when I was 14 years old. I am now 22 and still waiting for you guys to update. I still check in every few months.

You guys can do this. I hope you can finish it soon.
him chapter 27 . 7/10/2015
YOU GUYS CAN DO IT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 YEARS COME ONNNNNNN YOU GUYS GOT THIS!
Nejihott chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
I just recently found this story. I absolutely adore it. This story is extremely well written and thought out. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2015
Please update! We need closure! We beg of you! *gets on knees and prays to the heavens*
TrulyWicked365 chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
PLease give us more! Best fanfic ever and I reeaaaally need to know where it goes!