Reviews for Disillusioned
This is one of my favourite Neji Tenten stories and even thou it has been six years it is still one I check regularly, I still have hope that one day you will come back and finish it :)
"I would cry for days if I had to just leave Disillusioned incomplete!" and now Im crying for years cause you did... but still full of hope u will end it one day :(
Aww! No fair! Finish the story!
I'm just melting with the nejiten awesomeness!
Poodie chapter 27 . 5/9
Its been what? Six years or so? COME BACK AND FINISH THE STORY I PROMISE TO GIVE GARRET A BIG BEAR HUG WHEN YOU DO! I am loving this so much! Please come back and finish it!
Poodie chapter 26 . 5/4
I love the way they talk about the kids at the end of the day! Its so amusing and refreshing. I have to admit thae i was a bit bummed out that Taiki hadnt appeared, i dont know why but i love him (and his interactions with Nobaru). Im kind of excited to see Ren and Aya get together or somwtjing becuase they are totally loving it uo in there!
Poodie chapter 25 . 5/3
I just love TenTen's mother honestly XD and for some reason i really like Taiki, i dont know why, maybe because he is like the most normal person beside Neji?
Poodie chapter 24 . 4/28
i hve three more chapters to go and im just really hoping that these two do SOMETHING TOGETHER in that TIME XD
Poodie chapter 23 . 4/27
I m sorry for the loss of your cat... The whole message from Konoha was super funny! Pregnancy had me laughing out loud! Im happy for Sakura and Lee, cuz i secretlt ship them XD and every time you mention Kankurko i always get excited cuz i ship Kankuro and TenTen as well as NejiTen! Dont ask me who i prefer though, i knocked out trying to figure it it out the other day...
Poodie chapter 22 . 4/27
Is it bad that we're itching for smut XD
Poodie chapter 21 . 4/24
This was so interestin ! TenTen finally broke! O-O... Neji really is perfect isnt he XD I relly love Taiki! And what are they in deep? The mission or each other smirking
Poodie chapter 20 . 4/21
I tried looking for the word in my dictionary and i couldnt find it XD
Poodie chapter 19 . 4/21
This chapter was very informative! Loved it
Poodie chapter 18 . 3/30
I figured the tag predicament was something of that nature. The kitten actually makes for good moments and i really enjoy Karou's character
Poodie chapter 17 . 3/30
oh Im getting so deep in this all!
Poodie chapter 16 . 3/29
You literally obliterated it by now XD i like the fact that Taiki and Nobaru are getting their own little scenes nd stuffs oh and Haru too. I love multicharacter centered fics so this is so up mu ally XD