Reviews for Tragic Answers
chocolate-sugar chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
This was a gripping and fantastic story :D
The ideas, story line and writing style were well matched and came together very nicely.
You apply emotion very well into your text. My eyes are practically leaking as I type!
Thankyou for writing this story :)
Danyellscreams chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
This is fantastic! I love the vulnerability and emotion you brought to these stoic characters.
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
When Nightwing just said deadpanned: I can fly.
ajc chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I knew all along that Dick in his own way helped Bruce to overcome some of
those demons, even though he might not have known it himself at first. When
he lived in the Manor he was that bright spot that kept Bruce from going into
the dark so much. It is interesting how in this story, Tim Drake, though he
is probably Robin, he's not in this story, except for a mention. Tim probably
would not have been able to stop Batman from killing, but Dick Grayson could,
because he knows Bruce so well. As Batman's original partner, Dick had saved
Batman countless times, not just physically watching his back, but being there
to save his spirit from the darkness. It's hard to see Bruce without Dick by
his side. And it was very well calculated on Nightwing's part to allow being
hit just so Batman would worry about him more than his vengeance. Well done
Dick Grayson.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
He's going to have to let Bruce know. Joe Chill, that was an alias.
Akkarin11 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010

I'm really enjoying reading your stories, but there are a few grammar issues, mainly with verb tenses e.g. "The hotel wasn’t one of the area’s nicest by any stretch of the imagination... The inside isn’t much better." Anyways, the characters voices are dead on and your descriptions do an excellent job of giving a good image without being tedious. Thanks for the pleasure of reading your work,

Victory Is For the Weak chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
i think i fucking love you for this.
Blume chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
No! somebody killed Chalene Edwards! no wonder Nightwing fell!

...Oh yeah, and Thomas and Martha Wayne must be shocking too.

Krytical chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I knew it was gonna have something to do with the Wayne's murders! Nice Job.
Tracey Claybon chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
You have a true gift for getting into all of the characters' heads and souls - this is right up there with NML, and a lot of my favorite Bat-character storylines for sheer scope and skill in telling the story. I'm sorry you're "retired" from the Bat fandom - but I'm glad you wrote for it... you're a level to aspire to for me - just like Dannell, Charlene, Peggie, Smitty, and so many others I've met and come to admire in Bat-fic fandom.

Good luck in all you do from here!

Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I intended to wait till the end to review your story - but HAD to comment... I haven't laughed like this in a while - nice choice of "victims" there... I hate you're "retired" but wanted to say that I admire the work you do and have done... I hope you went pro, you should...

Still in long hiatus due to real life, but working on it,

Pinkchick chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
This was brilliantly written, well thought out, and you had the characterization down well. I commend you for a great job done. It is one of the best I have read. You do a great job of balancing everything, including the emotions of Bruce and Dick. I especially liked the lectures Alfred gave Bruce. He had it coming, I suppose. I also liked the last scene and how Dick stopped Bruce from killing that man... it spoke volumes. I loved it all. This will most definitely go in my favorites! Wonderful job!
Agena K chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
Dear Jim,

This Story in all of its various chapters is stunning outstanding amazing and some of the best Batclan fanfic that I have ever read. You've done your history keeping it in line with the continuity (see Batman the ultimate evil if you don't already know about it even if you had changed the circumstances.) Well well Done!

I wish I could send this to them. because it is just that good.
ItzAGoodThing chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
BRAVO! BRAVO! Very impressive and stunning!
ItzAGoodThing chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Holy crap-ola! Go Alfred, rock on with your bad self!