Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Posted 6 September 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Pre TSL: Before the torture, Atton is briefly compassionate

We don't know a lot about the woman that caused Atton to flee the Sith. What we do know is only his own memories, and in the game they are vague. But I can see her going through this, having him torment her by neglect then doing something simple like this to try to break her spirit. But a person good at torture would do it just to have the difference between this and what follows.
Cuckoo-4-Cocoa-Puffs chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love this story. I wish there were more like this, but its hard to find a good Jag fic.
skrybble chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
You know, I liked it. And I wasn't sure at first, but I really did. The Jedi's POV was nicely done, and moreover, Atton's last line was absolutely *fantastically* creepy. What was nice was that I didn't quite see it coming, but it was a thousand times better than any fluff which I'll admit I was expecting. Overall impression: loved the unexpectedness of it-this deserves way more reviews _

-skrybble o_O
Vayluh Arwen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Fantastic. Breathtaking. I really like the story. Atton is so amazingly creepy. I love the title, too - read the fic purely because of that :D - and it really fits.

Urgh, creepy...

Keep it up!

VArwen xx

PS, not truly amazed at the lack of reviews, though it is mean - people don't tend to comment on this type of story, I've noticed. Doesn't mean it isn't awesome :D
Airen chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow. That gave me chills! You do a wonderful job of establishing atmosphere in this fic, and Atton's voice is perfect - "Here's how it's gonna go." And calling her "angel". Delightfully creepy!

Excellent work, I really enjoyed this!
Jord chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm surprised this didn't get more reviews!

I started reading it expecting something too mushy (don't ask me then why I started reading it in the first place), but I was really pleased with the outcome. Yes of course, it is sad and a little frightening, but it was definitely original and written quite effectively.