Reviews for A Final Fantasy VII Christmas Carol
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Yay for cookies! Thanks. Lets give Sephy a chocolate chip butterscotch cookie straight from the oven. FI-NAL-LY! You updated...hm...more like finally I found the time to read and review it XD. You did an amazing job with this story! I LOVED IT! The ending was beautiful with Seph and Aerith...that as such a nice reunion. It was also a nice touch to officially put Cloud under his wing (no pun intended). The whole Nibelheim incident, Aeriths death, fighting Cloud, the destruction of the world...pure brilliance! I like how Sephiroths wondering why he would do such things. Who knew that Christmas would change the outcome of things right? Like I said you did an outstanding job! Keep it up! Bravo! Bravo!
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Yay! It's finished at last .

You know, I kinda expected you would end this the next Christmas O.O But I'm happy it was sooner. I knew it was Jenova didn't I? (Self-proud) I got really sad with Sephiroth's future and I was very emotioned when he met with Aeris (like long lost relatives or somethig).

And... this is another nice fic that goes now to my favorites list.

About the cookie... Could it be chocolate flavored?

See ya~
Heart Keeper chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
*counts* So let's see, that's one for guessing right, one for reading the whole story, and now because I reviewed I say Seph gets the good ol' chocolate chip cookie. Great story and I liked how you aaded that little twist at the end.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Give Sephy a chewy chocolate chunk cookie for me! It's great watching him learn to have some fun. Feeding Cloud almost like a pet was some kind of appropriate too, since he apparently has every intention of making the boy his bitch. Good thing Zack's not the type to mess around because that is one 'big brother' nobody should ever tick off.
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Hello! I was wondering if this would be finished. You know, since Xmas has been and past. But cool. Glad you finished it!

Yay! Cookies galore!

But beware of odd looking cookies. My friend made me chicken ones once, as a birthday present. Twas...strange, at least.

Anywho...See ya!
Lady Logos chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
This was so cool. Totally what everybody needed.

Also.. I want that Sephiroth gets a cookie.. And.. It has to be .. They actually have those in someplaces..

This story was absolutely fantastic. I loved it. :)
freakyfan3754 chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Great story, it fits so well! And I must confess I'm a Zack fangirl, so I am a major sucker for any reversal of the FF7 canon plot xD .
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
This chapter made me want a cookie. Watching the SOLDIER boys at play was heartwarming, especially the way Sephiroth is in their hearts even when he's off being a workaholic stiff. This spirit (Ifalna?) was particularly good at bringing the heart he tries to hide so much to the surface. There's affection there in all his musing. I'm glad he learned something at the end but there's still a ways to go to avert everything horrible. I hope he gets the message eventually.
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
Oh my... This story is really bautiful. I love it o

Let me guess who the present spirit is... Lucrecia, right? ::grins:: And I'll predict who the spirit of future is: Jenova or Vincent (more likely the first one)

I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter.

See ya~
pangpond chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Umm...I guess Spirit of Christmas is Lucresia right? ok..finally Seph has the idea to lightening up ,hope he still has a chance to happy in Christmas,ok! update soon please~
Apathetic-Quixotic chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Nice look at Christmas Present. I'm glad to see Sephiroth lightening up a bit there at the end.

Looking forward to the next part.
Skykhanhunter chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I'm enjoying this story. Keep the chapters coming.

regards Skykhanhunter

P.S. Lucrecia Crescent?
Death-of-Penguins-and-Zannah chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Coolio. This acctually got me into the mood for Chrimbo again. Thanks!...Note...I have to ask...Is it Lucretia?
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Omgodess! I loved the update. Don't be sorry, it was well worth the wait. The part with Reno putting Hojo in that position was lovely hahaha. It's got to be Lucrecia right? Awesome chapter like always. Can't wait for the next update!
thesakuraclow chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
it's lucrecia or ifalna right? and i can't wait till the next chapter. your a really good writer keep it up