Reviews for Le Garcon Que Aime La Fille
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Your French is wrong. Aimer is to like in French, and Aime is the derivative. You want Adorer. Adore for the title. That is to love. Sorry about just correcting your French, but I'm bilingual, French and English, so I notice these things.
FUNyunslover chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
it was sad in some parts happy in others i liked the part when they fell of the couch silly fang i would imagine max saying

yeah fang nice move in a sarcasticc tone woudnt anyone lol
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
very good! great! i wish it wasnt your last ff though!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was pretty much perfect. Dark and tragic at the beginning, lightening up at the end with a few dark aspects still to conquer. Happy ending. Good job. :)

-Melissa
studentofwords chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very good. I liked that a lot.
BuTtErFlIeS-AND-HuRiCaNeS chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was really good I should be revising for my exam tomorow that im so screwed for but instead I read this and it had cheered me up no end. It was awesome I'm so sad this is your last fanfic you write really well and are very creative ] x x x
HalesXxGriffiths chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
It was sweet... i liked it...but, yea.. um it should be 'Le Garcon Qui Aime Le Fille' Just it's bad grammar in french, but yea it was really nice!
rainxface chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
i just realized: this story takes place over 24 hours.. haha :)

and it took me like a week to completely write! haha!

smiles,

rainxface
dctvtd chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Really great story.

However, I (being the nitpicky loser I sometimes am)have to point out that if you want to say "The Boy who Loved a Girl" in french, you'd write "Le garçon qui a aimé une fille". Certainly not a big deal, of course.

And I'm sad that you won't write any more stories. :(
A.S Lee chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
At least your going out on us with a bang! I love the title, its been haunting me in my index forever and I am so glad I have finally gotten around to reading in. It is amazingly well written, and the idea it good to. Although it is probably VERY unlikely Max would allow anyone to talk you into leaving in the first place, circumstances could make it believable. All of the interactions are so perfectly wonderful and believable. Especially the ending. Double thumbs up, five stars, ten score.

A.
french rox chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
hehe! loved the title - i could actually understand it. lol the story was great. you should totally continue.
kathyklt chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
thats awsome
Natt774 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is a bit boring. It's probably not you but the romance drama. Nice chap anyway.
PARAMOREKID chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
um, pk, add more!
spyoftherouge chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
J'aime un livre. (Can't think of anything else to say, just really good!)