Reviews for Me,the Vampire Princess, and true love Mike
Team Edward chapter 1 . 8/11
The Fuck is this? This fanfic gave me cancer.
Ooommmggg
I'm laughing sosooo hard!
This sucks
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 6 . 5/22
O!111! M!11!G!11! Liek i no it wuz twilight but i wuznt egspecting tat! holy wow!1!1! Kep riting! becum pro riter!1!11
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 5 . 5/22
Dis wuz deh best chaptah!11! ned moar authorz notez!1!1 kep riting yur da bezt!11!1
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 4 . 5/22
YAYYYY!11!1! yu dint yuse teh sell cheeck! tat wuz so muuch bettah! kep riting!1!111!
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 3 . 5/22
OK sooooooo... I Notesed yur speling wuznt az gud. maybee itz becuz yu yused tat atomatic thingy. IDK BUTT, Relly gladd 4 tis chapter!11!111! kep riteing X) !111!1!
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 2 . 5/22
OMG!1111!1!11!1! The nw chaper! I wuz waeting 4 this! I luv yur storiez !1 plz write moor!
Dat Boi Waddup chapter 1 . 5/22
OMG!1111!11!1! I luvd yur speling! yur sooo much betr then me! 1 wis I cud rite liek yu!
Swiftfire Mews chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
You know i read the reviews first to see if this was a good story. There were lots of harsh flamers so i was goong to tell them off before I decided to read the story then your bio. Well I might not agree with how some of them said it they are right. Your story is pretty terrible and you should be ashamed of your self. I might not know you or your sister but there is no reason at all to say that you hate her and post a list up of reasons. This isn't facebook and even on there you shouldn't put something so horrible about anyone on there. That's cyber bullying. I don't care if you were mad at her. Half of those reasons were stupid and the internet is no place the put that. Overall you seem to have some problems and I true believe that your profile should be shut down and deleted because there is no excuse for your actions.
Anny kicks ass chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I think you just gave me eye cancer. That pile of trash is just horrible! I simply refuse to believe that somebody can be that retarded.
I mean do you honestly think you've got talent? Even you can't be that stupid. I really hope that pile of trash was written awful on purpose to satisfy some perverse humor you have by making people who can't watch the English language getting butchered insult you.
Even that would still be better than believing that there are people out there who are as retarded as you.
Palaemona chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
It is official. You must be doing this for kicks and having a good laugh. I refuse to believe any person alive or dead could be as stupid and damn well retarded. And I hate using that word. But you, you fucking son of a bitch, are retarded beyond all belief.

I googled really retarded fanfictions, and this is the first one that popped up. I want to use acid to remove this pathetic drivel from existing within my mind. ! How many exclamation marks do you need? Really? Learn how to use and comprehend punctuation before you even think you should ever write this garbage again.

Oh fucking god.

I have lost brain cells.

You are far worse than Hitler and Stalin and Mengele. This is shit.

You're sister sounds like a beautiful person. You deserve to die a hundred deaths for the pain you have just inflicted on me.
Angry Mob chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
YES! YOU AREN'T WRITING THIS ANYMORE! GET IN!
WHAT THE chapter 1 . 10/2/2012