Reviews for Long Walk Home
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw, he's so sweet. This is a very nice story.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
OH! You know I love this. It's beautiful and so them. They're perfect. I love how he was there for her, how he tried to take care of her. Fabulous work as always, sweetie. I love it.
Keegan Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aw! Yay... you posted :) Such a great piece of work... fluffy but not over-the-top fluff. Very nicely written. I like how Bobby comforts Alex... and yeah I'm such a shipper. Personally, I wouldn't have minded if you had her move in with him or for him to move in with her. That would help any future nightmares she might have... I'm just saying...;)
chlark4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey remember me, cifan70. I could have swore I had you favorited somewhere here but I guess not. This was a beautifully written story. I loved how he just walked her along and got her thru everything that happened to her. She was so broken after that episode. Great job on this.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
that was beautiful! i love how they sensed each other's feelings and took comfort in each other's touch. i wouldn't mind seeing your take on the next few days, maybe these two getting closer ...
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I loved it!

~MM
cifan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was really nice. Very real. Great job.
reindeergames chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was wonderful.

Very sweet interaction between the two, angsty but not overly so. Haven't read much about her actually going home, so I felt you covered it well.

The line about Polly was heartbreaking!

Nice story!
superfelix chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh it is long time ago, you sned me the first version of that.

I like that you are write again something B/A.

Alex do little steps and Bobby will hold her hands to get used to.