Reviews for First Thoughts
BridieM chapter 1 . 8/5
So sweet. Really enjoyable. Thank you.
tannerbree979 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awwwww3
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
wow
Bird22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Cut her some slack, she's a fetus- that's awesome. :)
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awwww, so sweet! I came across your work from a Facebook rec. They had rec'd your Renesmee/Jacob story. Came across this short cutie and couldn't resist. How adorable! Took me a second to figure out that the regular print was the baby and italicized sentences were both E & B. Forgive me, it's Monday, and I'm not running on all cylinders just yet! Such a cute, unique idea, thanks for writing it! :-) I think this review is almost as long as this little one shot! lol
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awwww. That was sweet.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
A great story. Very well written.
love bite chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Cute.
dream-2me chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
First, "but cut her some slack; she's a fetus." Hahahah! That is hysterical.

Second, this is so good. It's so cute, and yes if a fetus's thoughts could be heard I'm sure they'd be like this.

Third, who was Nessie refering to when she thinks: "I don't like it when he's not there", and whenever she wants to hear someone is it just Bella or Edward, too?

Once again, this is beautiful
autumn.letters chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw so sweet! :)
carlisleedwardemmettjasper chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
haha sweet.
Mysterious Jae chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
It was kind of confusing at first. I couldn't figure out who was who, but towards the end I figured it out. I read it over and started laughing when Renesmee said that it was warm in there-I wonder why? :]

This was really nice to be honest. The words were simple, but it was still very good, and an amazing read-regardless of how short it was.

Thanks for some insight into what she was thinking. I like your style.
EdwardLuvr595 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
aw...its so sweet! i luv it great job!
Xx-True love Waits-xX chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Thats cute!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is absolutely adorable! Thanks, I've always wondered what the whole exchange would/could have been!

Pam