Reviews for Life Changes: The Continuing Story
Leo's Girl chapter 23 . 2/20
GirlyGeek, I would just like to say how much of a pleasure it's been reading your story. I loved reading the first saga that you wrote (with Violet, Tabs, and the other girls) just as much as I loved reading the Life Changes saga. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the story. Thank you again, and God bless.

Sayonara for now,
Leo's Girl
5seedapple chapter 23 . 1/22
I almost had a nose bleed when I realized that there was a sequel. This one wasn't as good as the first one, but still great. I wondered how long it would be before Tara realized that the tea was poisoned. An epic moment would have been if Mickey had gotten there just as the first baby was crowning, in my opinion. I'm so glad you didn't make Master Splinter die, I would have been crushed to death. I loved the ending. Thank you for your delightful tails.
DonatelloRulez chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
This story was AMAZING! You are my favorite fanfiction author. I cried so hard! But some were happy tears :')
Galacii chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
o-o' I got it... I GOT IT!

/Dances
IloveRaphael chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
Awww that was cute!
ninjaforever89 chapter 23 . 11/14/2013
Epilogue for what there's another story :D yay so srry I have not reviewed in all the others
TimeLordCompanion chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD! HELL YEA!
RainingHearts03 chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
I absolutely loved the series :)
Sakuraplumskyes chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
I cried a little when she held Splinter's finger :) Great story
Pandas01 chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Wow.. This story was most excellent! I loved it sooo much! I was hoping for a sequel but either way you ended the story perfectly. Great
Job and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I just love all your stories maybe ther can be a third life changes when the kids are teenagers and maybe the find lovers. And then we can see the overprotected side of Raph, Don, and Mikey about there little girls if they ain't overprotective enough but still it'd be sweet.
Clover chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love all your story's maybe you can make another one and Anna/Leo's, Raph/Kirby's, Don/Tara's, Mikey/Sam's kids are all teenagers and maybe they find some lovers ? Or something like that it would be awesome and then we could see how protective the parents are esspecally Mikey, Raph, and Don about they're little girls.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Continuation! Oops accidentally clicked post!

Raphael and Kirby the Ying&Yangs

Donatello and Dominique who had her intentions under cover

Donnie and Voilet who had trouble with the bang

Donatello and Tara who are soul mates forever

Michaelangelo and Ivy the damned whore

Mikey and Tabitha the artist that was clever

Michaelangelo and Sam the girl who was ALWAYS*wink wink* sore.

Splinter the loving father of eight.

April and Casey which completes the team that's so GREAT!

You are FUCKING AMAZING, GirlyGeek. Fucking, amazing.

Dragon
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
Little poem(tell me if I call it wrong thing) for your MAGNIFECENT stories of TMNT.

Leonardo and Kiki the bitch

Leo and Ruby the widow

Leonardo and Anna her lover's bewitcher

Raphael and Deidra the rocky locos

Raph and Claudia the NYPD lovers

Raphael and Kirby the knight and damsell
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
omg I love it I was hoping there was going to be a sequel and there was yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poor poor raph bella is just like him 'look a mermaid' XD priceless I can totally seeing mikey doing that.