Reviews for London Alleyways
idadri chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
this story is abandoned?
Jazz162 chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
I just happened to stumble upon this fanfic, and decided to read it; and is it ever good! The characters are in role, even out of their universe and the story line is excellent. My only tip would be to spell check more thoroughly. I can't wait for the next chapter:)
starless-ocean chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
This is really interesting! Though it reminds me at My Fair Lady? But there are some major differences and also more charas and anything else. This scenario is really fitting Duo
Demise Angel chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
This is very interesting. I love the plot and language.
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
oh my word i am LOVING this story... ive read the whole of it so far in the past 3 days, and i cant wait for an update! amazing work, well done!
aki chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
i really like how you portray their characters.. keep up the good work!
kidishcaresh chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
love your story. Simply must read more. Update as soon as possible?
snowdragonct chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Oh, I've missed this! Glad you found time to update. And that Heero might actually realize he's got half a chance with Duo after all. But how to approach him? That's a great dilemma, isn't it? I'll be eager to see how Heero manages it. And I'm very much looking forward to Duo's attempt to emulate "high society" behavior and get presented as nobility. Heh. That should be amazing!
Katerina Shinigami chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
This story is fantastic and highly intriguing. I loved the progression you showed in Duo's development of speech. I'm very much looking forward to further installments and hope they come quick. :) Thank you for sharing this wonderfully delightful story.

LOVES!

Shi-chan
Toni chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
So glad you updated! keep up the good work!
wind dancer1981 chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
I am happy you finally updated

and you didn't exaggerate on the obedience to the elders some cultures are adamant about it especially Asian and Islamic regions
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
I'm in love with this story:) Have I told u that yet? Well it bears repeating. I hope the next update won't take too long:) I'm addicted. I hope life has been treating you kind. Take care:)
lildeamon666 chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter.. but can we try not to have a huge wate! please! i am really loving this story! ive read what you have posted at least 3 times already! i love it!

Happy Writing!
Paon chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Iam very happy that you updated this story. In fact, I was so happy that I stopped my homework just so I could read this chapter. I am also happy to see the relationships progressing. I cant wait till next chapter. I hope you can update soon.
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
oh my I so liked it! This has become one of my favs gw fics ever:) How I wish I could make the tenth chapter appear just like that:) Jejejeje see ya:)