Reviews for Intermezzo: Another Tale of Kam Anders
DarkwingDuckie chapter 34 . 6/26/2012
Wow, that was an awesome continuation. Just love this future for Jack!
WickedBlue chapter 34 . 2/2/2011
Awe, that was so beautiful. I so love your fic.
chironsgirl chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Love Maya Angelou! And Allen Swann!
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OH, Anna is Martha!

XOXOXO
Village-Mystic chapter 34 . 11/9/2009
Good stuff overall. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 26 . 11/9/2009
Cool chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 24 . 11/9/2009
Very nice that Torchwood now exists as a secret society.
Village-Mystic chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
Brilliant chapter. Socially conscious Ianto probably would not have spelled it out, while Kam - progression of the soul has no problem spelling in out.
Village-Mystic chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
A little on the "weepy girl" side, but plausible given the set up. Nicely handled character moment.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 11/9/2009
Sweet and bucolic.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
I like that you had Henry leave something that Jack could give to Kam that wasn't the same thing he had given to Ianto.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 34 . 11/2/2009
It's after 3 am, but I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end! Thanks for a fine story!

Keep writing!
vivelabookworm chapter 34 . 8/24/2009
Aww! I absolutely love it! D I love Stasi's change of heart and that everything worked out with the new crew. Poor Anna...or Sara. But I absolutely love the blossoming relationship between her and Jim Smeed. ) Maybe she can make a bit of something for herself on the Welshman. Absolutely phenomenal fic! D
kateydidnt chapter 30 . 1/22/2009
For some reason this chapter just made me melt.
kateydidnt chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Well, this is a different view of Torchwood-turned around completely from what it originally was-even changed significantly from what it was under Jack. And then there's Jack, still keeping an eye on his Torchwood. Torchwood really is a great legacy that Jack has left and it lasts a long time (probably not as long as Jack himself, but then not much ever will) we know at some point it becomes the Torchwood Archive and was in charge of the mission in the episodes Impossible Planet/Satan Pit in the 42nd century and on Game station the Ann Droid asked a question to which Torchwood was the answer.

And strangely enough an idea has been knocking around in my head for a while-what if the Torchwood Archive eventually spawns the Time Agency? Ohh that would be a wonderfully delicious paradox.

Sorry, I think I'm rambling. Happens though when you're sick but can't seem to fall asleep even though it is way past midnight.