Reviews for To Belong, To Be Lost
SomanymemoriesH.U.I chapter 32 . 4/23
That was really amazing
wolf-akuma chapter 32 . 2/28
This is one of the BEST Batman/Joker stories I have ever read (And I've read a lot)! you are simply an amazing writer! I love your spin-off character for a teenage Joker, Jack Ramsey! And the entire universe you created with Bruce, Jack, Jim, Harvey, and the others as teens was genius!
Fantastic story!
Loki lover chapter 32 . 8/25/2014
Holy shit. Wow. I was up all night reading this fic. And hell, I loved it. My favorite chapters were when they were teenagers, and were happy, and loved each other and wanted to spend every day together. Then fucking aunt Miriam ruined it, and I was actually crying. Then when jack became the joker, it killed me inside. I was glad they were together, but it wouldn't end their heartbreak. When jack lost his memory, I had so much hope, but I still wished with all my heart they hadn't lost the ten years without each other. Then jack had to leave, and I still feel the pain. But when they finally got to be together, I just... The emotion was overwhelming. THANK YOU, for creating this perfect story. It is, and always will be, my favorite fanfiction EVER. I have read it many times, and it always has the effect. Really, it's just, too good for words. You totally encompassed what REAL GENUINE LOVE is, and well, I can't even tell you how much this moved me. As I said, THANK YOU.
AngelLoverAshra chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
Started this story and couldn't stop. One of THE BEST stories I've read on Fanfiction, and I assure u my love, I've read many! You have put such great depth into this and the way you make it seem so REAL is an achievement not much writers can do. I can't wait to read more of your work :)
With love ALA
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
Too beautiful! I like it so much x3 the two characters are so cute And strong! And the end is just perfect
GabrielleWalker chapter 32 . 3/16/2014
Woooah... This is one of this fanfictions I have to wait before I review. My god... I'm just stunned right now, I've rarely cried so much while reading, both fanfics and books. That was... that was so cruel! If I ever meet Miriam in a dream (well... nightmare...) I'll torture her during fifteen years and make sure she's driven as insane as the Joker before letting her think about her life and the consequences of what she did. Ok I know this is just a story... non-existant characters and all that but... but STILL! I was both happy and so sad at the end because yes they're together but... but fifteen years lost, suffering on their own. (well except the five years they corresponded but it must have been so hard)... I KNOW! Just a story... grrr!
Well, I can't speak about everything because there's... well... everything was amazing, though I was not sure I could handle it at some point 'cause their pain hit me right in the chest (And thus I tried so hard to tell me "calm down, they're not real... etc. but it didn't work).
Hoooo god... I love teenage Jack so much. He's a very good character. You're writing and the plot... very, very, very good.
That was a great fanfiction and I'm glad I read it. Now if you don't mind I'll lay on the floor and cry a moment, thinking again about all that...
Anyway, bravo for this fic! And bye-bye!
batmanxjoker chapter 32 . 12/14/2013
I love this story! I cried at the epilogue I'm so happy jack and Bruce are together forever! GREAT STORY!
HetaliaHeart chapter 32 . 8/7/2013
That story really pulled some heart strings. It was really just amazing. Your humor was very refreshing and your dramatics had me wondering where the characters fate would lead them to. I could have sworn you were going to kill Jack or something, but the ending sure was a surpise to me. I'm very happy for the sweet ending. Simply amazing. peace! :3
misuky7 chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
This was fang-freaking-tastic. I loved Jack as a teen, he and Bruce were adorable. Though, I pretty much despised Bruce's aunt. But then again I guess that's the point to the one who splits the main characters up, most of the time. Sometimes there is a good reason, but with her... not so much. :3
Hell Kaiserin chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
Oh my goodness, that was lovely. Once I began reading this, I could not put it down. Some chapters really made me cry, just wow! And by the end of it, I had this huge grin plastered to my face. I love a happy ending, doesn't seem to be too many with them. Thank you so much, I really loved your story.
Memoirs of a Lunatic chapter 32 . 10/9/2012
I put off reading this fic for such a long time (I'm not usually a fan of the stories that involved the main characters as teenagers) but I'm so glad I decided to give this one a try. I read this whole thing over three days, and I had school in between. Every time I was in lesson, I just felt my mind diverting back to whatever chapter I had read last. It was really distracting, but thanks for making double maths a bit more interesting. :D
Rae chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I absolutely love this fic, it kept me entertained for quite a few hours, and I would find myself eager to read the next chapter as soon as I had finished the last. I adore how you ended this, by the way. Unlike most books I've read (or fics, though this one is surely long enough to be at the very least a small novel!) the ending left me completely satisfied. I love this pairing, but I must admit I was heasitant to read it in the first place, seeing how far out of context the events might become, but you did, well, just a supurb job overall. C: Huge thumbs up and five stars for sure!
333444555666 chapter 32 . 7/18/2012
The way you wrote this story was so...breath taking! I loved every bit of it :)
Amy chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
I actually just rolled into fits of laughter when Aunt M walked in on them! This story is soooooo good and I'm very excited to read more! LOOOOOOOOL
Erin chapter 32 . 7/13/2012
I was looking for joker/batman fiction, not really expecting to find anything too enthralling... This story absolutely proved me wrong. This is very well written, I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Thank you for giving me something to do with my night 3