Reviews for Rosmerta’s Anguish
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I like this! But I'm frustrated about not knowing who this other dude is! Can you tell me or is it to remain a secret forever?
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wait and second, but who is her lover? Is he just supposed to remain nameless forever? I liked the story though.
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Honestly, I never gave much tought to Rosmerta...But I liked this story! Nice characterisation! I may be dumb...but I didn't figure out who her lover was... I could do with a few tips! ;) :D
trizfores chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
saw this story posting on 'reviews lounge.' honestly, i never read a rosemerta fic, so i was curious.

wow, i was blown away. the fic was beautifully written. loved it!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wasn't expecting a happy ending, but it was a pleasant surprise. The feelings of lonliness and despair in the first part of this are palpable and powerful. I want to reach out and give your poor Rosmerta a hug and tell her it's not her fault.

Tough to get Abeforth in character, but for my money you've done a wonderful job of it - simultaneously brusque and yet it's so easy to see past that if you look at all. And your Rosmerta is the best I've read since Snegurochka Lee's masterful "Bar Maid". An exquisite piece - thank you for highlighting it on the RL!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wonder who her lover is...

great oneshot!