Reviews for Born in the Wrong Body
Duskii chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Erm, hi there.
I really like your stories, the plot behind them is always great, and they're always fun to read.
But that's not why I'm writing this review.
I'm writing this review as a means of thanks. You see, when I read this story for the first time a year ago. I had no idea what Transsexual and Transgender people were. So this story was a means of finding out.
And the story was intriguing, more than I had expected it to be. There was this feeling of understanding what Roxas/Namine and Axel were going through, and I didn't understand why.
Skip the story to a year on, and I finally know the truth.
I am a boy, not the girl I used to think I was. I am Trannsexual, much like Roxas in this story. If it weren't for this story, I wouldn't have realised that, and would've gone through life not understanding what was wrong.
And I'm happy that I know, and I will become a boy. Sure, I'll lose a few people hear and there, but I have a wonderful boyfriend who loves me no matter what. Aren't I lucky to happen to have a pansexual boyfriend? Oh, don't worry, he knows about this.
Anyways, before I take up anymore of your time, thank you. Thank you so much for helping me find what was wrong, so I could make it right.
Have a nice day...erm, night.
Tally-ho!
GoldenZodiac chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I LOVE U!
THIS FIC WAS SO AMAZING. LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Free Runners 12 chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Rylee:...so...does the child grow up knowing he was adopted or did Reno grow up believing Axel and Roxas were his biological parents.
Lexy: I actually, for once, love this fanfiction story. It had all the necsisary elements, and a great plot.
Rylee: Oh my gosh, she has feelings! I love this story!
sea-salt kisses chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
AGHSLKLHGLK so cuuute!
Drake Calest chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Wow Azurela, you never cease to amaze me with your fanfiction. You know, this story is especially inspiring to me, because *tears a little before continuing*... I am one. I am a MTF Transgender author. I am also closeted because no one except my best friend knows well. And while the story is fiction, seeing people know about the matter is a great thing for me. Thank you and another author named WoNdY Alice for writing things like this.
kash.bell.1 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
AWWWWWW this story is awesome! Thank you for typing out such an awesome story! 3
kash.bell.1 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
awww he's so sweet IN THIS STORY!
kash.bell.1 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
TTVTT beautiful!
kash.bell.1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Nuuu curses why siefier!
kash.bell.1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
lol that's what you get Seifer!ahaha ...unless if your gay in this story!
kash.bell.1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
OoOo I'm seeing Seifer is taking a liking to Roxas xD
kash.bell.1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
me likey
mrsnoozyprincemcsleepypants chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
That was so goddamn cute.