Reviews for Intimate Skirmishes
eftela chapter 7 . 3/12
Beautiful. Sweet. And the sex was instense. Great. I loved it.
Sussi Ishida chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
super. me encanto muchas gracias :3
Clarisan chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Loved it! I've only just read two of your stories but I must say that you write one of the best sexy times I've ever read. Strangely just to my tastes and everything! Makes me all tingly..
Your writing is just amazing!
Cherry PinUp 42 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Awesomely written. I enjoyed the build up of whatever relationship is growing between Ichigo and Uryuu. Uryuu's confusion over just what was happening and Ichigo finally revealing that it was happening with him too. I loved Uryuu's POV. He's a complicated guy and that showed beautifully here. I hope you're still writing on .

Nancy
Love Psycho chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
-massive nosebleed- This...should have been canon dammit! God, those two...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
endel chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Great story! Really nice! Hot and sexy too! Loved it! 3

I also liked very much the way it was developed and how they came to admit their feelings! _
Renji lover chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Sorry! I read more of it and you r soooooo awesome!
Renji liver chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Worst fanfiction ever!you just copied it from bleach!
thumbs up chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
this story was definitely one of the best and intense stories I've ever read, and this is coming from a person who's probably read half of harry potter and naruto archives, believe me. the explanations you gave were plausable, made sense, the events left me breathless, and after each encounter ishida and kurosaki had, I was left a tingling mess all over, it was so good. I have to applause you for your talent and thank you for finishing the story, too, or I wouldn't be able to find it, at all. There were some places, I guess, where you could use pronouns instead of names because it sounded repetitive, if I remember correctly, other than that I can only give two thumbs up for this great writer ;)
Elliac Sivad chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
I must be really weird because when Ichigo and Uryu were right in the middle of fucking each other senseless, I started crying a lot because there was so much passion. I didn't stop until my roommate woke up and asked me,"What the hell are you crying so fucking hard about?" and I could only answer her in between sobs,"So-much-PASSION!". Then she hit me upside the head and I eventually stopped crying. hehehe...good times. I loved the story! It was amazing and very well detailed! Thanks for writing!X3
The runt Duchess chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
okaaay...you have talent. lots of it. this is only the second story of yours i read, and while the other one still tops the charts, this one is nipping at its heels. dang. that whole riatsu thingamajig was very well explained...or maybe i'm just weird and took that explanation as one of the ones of the potter verse, where someone's oh-so-powerful-magic was doing the same to someone else...but yeah. great! ok, for tonite i'm gonna take a break from your stories, because even if i've just read two, i have a feeling if i read anymore i might end up with a heart attack or somethin. i'll come back for more when i next have time. again, love the story, and thanks for writing it! :D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
This story is amazing. I can't find a word to describe it nor a emotion or emoticons, i just love this story.
IkutoForever chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SMUT I'VE EVER READ! IT GAVE ME A NOSE- ~bleeds all over the carpet~ O_O... ~wipes bloodied nose with a towel~ S-sorry about that, I'll clean it up for you! ~bleeds more~ ...After my stupid nosebleed stops...

ANYWAYS... WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU'RE PROBABLY THE GOD OF SMUT FFs. How can anyone be so good? ~bows down with a huge plate of meat held above her ehad~ I shall worship you from now on!
aindah chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
This is one of the few stories I keep on my mobile phone. It's really a great piece of fanart. I'm about to read it for the third time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time. Keep writing.
TheAngelOfLucifer chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
yet again, hot dayum! How do you do it? Loved the way you started this fic, and included the renji fight! why did we never get to see that? Poor Ishida... XD

fave line:

But then he couldn't take it anymore, so he did. In the shower. Twice.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »