Reviews for Intimate Skirmishes
hot damn! :)
hmm :) UST love it :)
aww poor uryuu
oh uryuu.. you read to much shonen jump :) amazing story!
Astral and Celestial chapter 7 . 4/6
*blushes* that was so intense. asalksjfalskdjfaslfkj *dies*
eftela chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
Beautiful. Sweet. And the sex was instense. Great. I loved it.
Sussi Ishida chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
super. me encanto muchas gracias :3
Clarisan chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Loved it! I've only just read two of your stories but I must say that you write one of the best sexy times I've ever read. Strangely just to my tastes and everything! Makes me all tingly..
Your writing is just amazing!
Cherry PinUp 42 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Awesomely written. I enjoyed the build up of whatever relationship is growing between Ichigo and Uryuu. Uryuu's confusion over just what was happening and Ichigo finally revealing that it was happening with him too. I loved Uryuu's POV. He's a complicated guy and that showed beautifully here. I hope you're still writing on .

Love Psycho chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
-massive nosebleed- This...should have been canon dammit! God, those two...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
endel chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Great story! Really nice! Hot and sexy too! Loved it! 3

I also liked very much the way it was developed and how they came to admit their feelings! _
Renji lover chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Sorry! I read more of it and you r soooooo awesome!
Renji liver chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Worst fanfiction ever!you just copied it from bleach!
thumbs up chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
this story was definitely one of the best and intense stories I've ever read, and this is coming from a person who's probably read half of harry potter and naruto archives, believe me. the explanations you gave were plausable, made sense, the events left me breathless, and after each encounter ishida and kurosaki had, I was left a tingling mess all over, it was so good. I have to applause you for your talent and thank you for finishing the story, too, or I wouldn't be able to find it, at all. There were some places, I guess, where you could use pronouns instead of names because it sounded repetitive, if I remember correctly, other than that I can only give two thumbs up for this great writer ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »