Reviews for The Haunting
So scary...

Great story tho!

You listen to opera music? Ooh. So does my dad! :D
ArikoUzumaki chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. That was creepy. And awesome. You write awesome stories.
sunnyhill chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
what a mindfuck.

i was reading this about one in the morning, in the dark, and managed to scare the crap out of myself.

total points to you as i only used to get scared by japanese movies.

eli.
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is another of my favorites. I especially like the character growth you managed to display in such a short amount of time, most pronouncidly in Hayner and Seifer. And how Pence stayed in longer than Hayner and Olette, 'cause he's normally the left out one in things, and I like Pence. I /do/ wish there was a better explanation for everything than just a dream, but I have no idea what would be used, especially without being corny, which would be worse, so no complaints. And the tying in with an actual invintation there was nice.

Dude, you're totally making it out to be much worse than it is. This story was awesome.
West24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OMG, that scared the h#(( out of me. It wasn't so much that the story was really scary( it was but that's not the point) but it kept reminding me of this awesome book I rend called Daemon Hall. The plot's freakestly similar to your's. That book had me scared of my own shadow for a week. Btw, thanks, 'cause I'm afraid to leave my room now. *pouts* (If you want to heard more about that book, feel free to PM me)Bye!
Jasmine Faith chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That was the creepiest thing i've ever read O.O. This kinda made me think of Silent Hill, y'know? Very dark, and all you have is a flashlight. What was that thing chasing Roxas and Axel anyway? Personally I think you did an awesome job with this. You built up the suspense perfectly, though I would've liked to have read more about this creepy, morphing house, just to see what other tricks it'd pull XD. Best oneshot i've ever read. (Maybe the longest, too, but I have read some really long ones before. XD)
The Real L chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Crap,I'm going to have nightmares XD That was really I didn't realize any mistakes. At least, I don't think so. You did a good job :) But man,it was really took me a while to read it. But still good.
kinky boot fiend chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Besides the fact that you used the word BLONDE to describe EVERYTHING, I LOVE THIS TO BITS.

SERIOUSLY.

OMG SO CREEPS.

AND FANTASTIC.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Like. Worthy of favouriteing ou as an author.

It was very very very very very long, but I loved every second of it. Mysteries are teh BEST. Write more of them.
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMG!

i was so scared during it!

i bit my nail...so now it's a nub. DARN!

XD

but VERY good!

haha roxas meets axel again. HUZZAH!

:D
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
WOW,

this story was WAY creepy and I liked it!

One thing that bugged me though was the ending, I thought it would have been better if you made it that Axel had the same dream as Roxas and remembered it all when Roxas told him he wanted to get out of the house, Axel would have been like "Yeah, I think I know why..." which would hint that Axel remembered...? baha, does that make sense? I don't know, but I do know that I stayed up WAY past my bed time to read this awesome story. (very awesome)

Don't you hate it when you have a dream about people you don't know? I wonder if I dreamed about Axel, that he'll pop up tomorrow too; just like that! :D

One can only hope. xD

GOOD JOB, LOVED IT, *FAVES IT*
sakura's conscience chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wtf 42 pages? O_o i love you jyo have a happy belated halloween, eat lotta cupcakes!
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
...omg. you scared the freakin' crap out of me! so here it goes:

im sitting at the comp witch is consequently right next to the window on the first floor of our house. and i get to the part where they see the creature thing in the beginning-ish. and i hear something moving outside, like right next to the window. im not really one to be paranoise, so i stick my head out the window only to see that theres nothing there or anywhere close, and its the middle of the night. thats all fine and dandy, so i go back to the stary and its like totally awsomely weird and im enjoying it. but then i heard it again-sounds like someones walking around on the leaves making them crunch and stuff. i didnt bother checking that time, cause it goes away. then i get to the part where the thing is on (?) roxas and axel looking at him horrified and i hear it again, for a split second, and then my effing cat jumps in the window and i fell out of my chair. omg i was so high strung when i was reading!

it was so sweet! and i like the way you ended it all, because it wasnt exactly what i originally had in mind.
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
did you actually do that? it sounds like fun. anyways this was good, love it.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was cool. Really really freaky, but still totally cool.

I seriously didn't expect that to be a dream.

And maybe it's my lack of sleep, but I didn't notice any obvious mistakes.

...ENVY. I wish I could write something this long... oh, wait a minute. I have before. xD My original series currently has... 17,543 words. Without the sequel. Okay then.

I hate writer's block... and you know what sucks? I have writer's block AND artist's block. I've never had them at the same time before...

Great story! Happy late Halloween!

-Kiki
351709 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
So this is what you had been working on. It was definitely worth waiting, oh, ten days after Halloween to finish. And no, you don't fail or even 'ph'ail. Make up your damn mind.

It was... creepy. Definitely very Halloween-y. It was good that it was that long, because you /would've/ 'ph'ailed/failed if you had made it shorter. Things like these are meant to be very long. The fact that it was all a dream was interesting, and the fact that it ended kind of abruptly... that works. Dreams end like that most of the time.

Besides that, you know what I usually say - 'It was great, keep writing, oh right you're on a break, blah blah blah'. My favourite part, though... would have to be the parts with Fuu. Not that everything else was /boring/, but it's Fuu! With more than just a quick, one second appearance! I think that's the best thing to happen, ever, even with all of the other cool stuff in your story. So... yeah. Yes, I did like, no you don't 'ph'ail/fail shut up, and you sustained enough Axel for me to declare him lame in this. Good job.