Reviews for Snapshots
DarkShadowOwl chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
After reading "DA and the YOD" I am now making it my mission to read all the stories in the DAYDverse. I may not review every single one but you should know I am reading them ALL.
I love Colin. He's easily one of my favorite HP characters ever. He's always described as a little kid- so young, so innocent. I love how your stories always bring him out as a boy who turns into a man.
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh, that was so beautiful. I've really grown to live them as a couple. I am mad at you, though. You built them up so wonderfully, they were so perfect, and it seemed as if they could go forever, but then they shattered. "Belt" made me laugh, but "Crackle" made me sob. There's so many emotions all rolled in together, but they all compliment their relationship, which is kind of perfect and kind of awful at the same time. Good job!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Gosh every time Colin's death just hits me a little bit harder.

I notice that currently my favourites list is filled almost completely with your stuff. I just love it.
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is so very sweet. I love all of these little moments. And I feel so sorry for Demelza at the end. Very good job.
madbrad chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Nice one! You're a cad, though ... you build Colin up so nicely, fleshing out his character, in YoD, only to have him fall in the final battle. Poor Demelza!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This was one part of DAYD that I probably found the saddest, Colin's story, because of the character he and Dennis were in the canon, and what ends up happening to them in your story. Very, very moving. Definately one of the things I'll carry away from this. This was well written- I especially loved the leaves one. Good job!

KrisEleven~
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I love this pairing. and it's so sad. I love the attraction, and emotions, and grown-up-too-quick and the bravery and sacrifice. Great writing. I especially loved 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7. Great title as well. Thanks for writing.
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
"Restless" was so sad :(

"Firelight could make anyone beautiful, but it made Demelza almost too lovely to look at, and the warmth that enveloped him came from within as much as without as he held her before the flickering glow."

That's just too precious, and it makes me so happy for Colin that even after all the crap he had to go through he was able to find happiness.

"Belt" made me grin. hehehe

Poor Colin & Demelza. :(
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
so sad...!
jdee-mysteries chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Heart wrenching, such vivid imagery...and I could even reference in my mind some of your fan art to a couple of the drabbles. Beautiful, as always. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Short and sweet. Keep writing
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was SO sad but so wonderful too! I love this insight as an extra to your universe and it feels ever so real. You made both of them truly full characters. Aww I loved it so much! *Sob*.

Elle xx
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Excellent. Seeing Demeleza's reaction was so heartbreaking, and the way that Ginny told her was perfect. I don't care waht you write next, since it's all wonderful, just write something soon!