Reviews for Spirit
nice story~ wished that their relationship kinda build a little more before they went all nasty in the sheets but it was definitely written well and i like how matured you've made kagome in this story :)
Nice story but it could have been extended with Naraku trying to get back to Kagome and ending with Kagome giving birth to the children and getting married.
insanity1911 chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
So hot and sweet and...oh whatever. .I like your stories... .
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 8 . 5/27/2016
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I might have read it before or maybe one similar which is what I am leaning towards. This story though had me at the edge of my seat, eyes soaking in every word and action.
Deadpool-girl chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Loved it. The story was amazing.
Sexyanimeneko chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
I love how you aren't afraid or shy when describing the sex scene. People should do that more often, though this is what makes your stlries unique! I love it! ;)
miko chapter 8 . 1/11/2016
I love your work. Pleased continue writing stories about sesshomaru and kagome. Your my Idol.
Kazuhe chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
i love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
very nice
kit chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
One of the best stories ive read. .great job
Andressa chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
muito bom gostei parabéns eu tenho esse amo ler tudo mando por email quando estiver mais
Miku Ziwu chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
How so sweet...
mzutie8 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Wow... that left me tingling.
Your story is such a good read and everything is so beautifully descriptive.
CrescentMoon760 chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Once again you've created an incredible story. You are an amazing author and I hope to read more of your completed works! :) Good Luck!
Esther Clemmens chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
YAYYY! They FINALLY got together! Now we need the next chapter. Kagome needs to be a bridezilla with raging pregnancy hormones! Won't that be fun?