Reviews for Lake Discoveries
Damn that's harsh. "You told your grandfather you were bullied in daycare so all these years later we're gonna freakin' murder you.. Lets get a burger."
Great writing, and I'm sure your story is great, but that just made me laugh so hard.
FallenThorns chapter 38 . 10/21/2013
Another great interesting story. I love it just as I have loved the others I have read so far.
Emily chapter 38 . 10/19/2013
Great story. Especially wit hwhat happened to Ushio and Yugi's Parents. Aare you going to do a sequal? if you are, when are you going to do the sequal? What happens next? What happens to Yugi's Grandpa? What happens to Ryou, Bakura, and Akfiea? Where were the others? did they ever meet them? Did they know them on loand and they had to leave? Would Anzu/Tea be a friend/foe? Or both? Would Anzu/Tea be the same person or would she be separate people?
christinelbain chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
ok
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hey I think you should make a squeal to this fanfic and to Blood Mate and of course finish your other stories. you are a great writer and I think you should continue with your wriitng
Dietkrillbits chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
The story's really interesting so far, but you should probably get a beta reader. There are some grammar and mistakes in the layout that make it hard to get truly into the story.

But apart from that, I'm eager to find out how it ends. Maybe I'll check out more of your work afterwards...? .w.
Genevieve chapter 38 . 4/13/2013
WOW
I love merpeople stories! :) Why did you have to kill the king and queen though ? I really liked it. Poor Atemu :( baka jellyfish, it should have stayed away.
Thank you ever so much for this story!
Mukuro234 chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
It was a very great read.. I very much enjoyed it
ScifiSOS chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
It's okay for a first chapter. Didn't excite me too much and that "lesson" was just plain attempt at murder. It was kind of ridiculous for Ushio to do something that happened when they were kids. I can understand him just bullying the Yugi because he's small and most likely isn't able to fight back. Anyways, your writing style kind of bothers me, okay sorry worded that wrong it isn't your writing style. It's just when you do this: You see...

It isn't needed the sentence would be fine without that. Also, no, no I can't see. Lol sorry, but it also reveals my inner sarcasm and I really don't want to come off as mean or flamish. I tend to be horrible when wording myself.

Anywhoooose I'll keep reading, because I really like mermaids and I'm curious. I want to see the development of the story.

Sorry that this isn't a 'nice' review and sorry if I come off too mean or something. I don't mean to.
lilyflower666 chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
has anyone ever told you that thank you is two words not one? i've read a lot of your stories and it's really starting to bug me. Midnight
smint45 chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
Thanks for posting this wonderful story! I really liked it!
CountryGirl3926 chapter 38 . 7/10/2012
good story.
aminaluvr4life chapter 38 . 7/5/2012
Loved the story _
QueenStorie chapter 28 . 6/7/2012
oh oh my god that was hot and so sexy keep this stuff up.
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 38 . 4/28/2012
It was a great story. I wanna know what happened to Yugi's grandfather and children. Do you think you could post an epilogue or something?