Reviews for Tomorrow & Forever
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
A nice one-shot that fufills my longing for Beka/Rosto.
AyasheKestrel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love how you showed Rosto's emotional side and how beautifully you handled the scene between him and Beka. I really hope to see more Beka/Rosto stories from you.

Your work is absolutely amazing!

-Kes
WarriorKnight chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I have just read all three of these, and all I can sat us, "please write more!" Sorry, that's all I got. D

Keep Writing!

Sincerely,

WarriorKnight
spock-flavored chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aww! So cute! I love it!
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
What a great story. I love how you encorperated the darker side of the lower city to bring out the light in Beka and Rosto's relationship. Very well done.

redflame
dracorium chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
totally sweet and lovely. I wish I could find more good Becca/Rosto stories...
The-Camster chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw! If I wasn't afraid of Rosto's knives or Beka's flogging powers, I would give them both hugs! I really like the way you made Rosto seem the completely vulnerable one (I haven't read your other stories yet…so I don't know if you did this before). It adds another aspect to their relationship. Again, really good!
mischievous green eyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was beautiful. Loved it!
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
m m god... lurve it longtyme. beka and rosto 4lyphe! luve the part where she repeats the words he said to her when she was the one in need of comfort.
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? (In a strictly reader-to-author relationship, obviously. :D)

That was beautiful writing. Rarely do I read Beka Rosto romance fics with that sort of depth and emotion and hurt in them, and this one really hit home for me, for some reason. I felt so sorry for Rosto, and all he had been through, and for Beka, who had to watch him go through it. (That plague in the Lower City sounds dreadful; but it is a great idea.)

It's been a while since I read something of yours, but this just reminded me of how much I like your writing style. Keep up the great work, and well done! :)
PixieDragonGirl77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Poor Rosto! T_T This made me want to cry.. Although the end /was/ touching and sweet. :)You got another good story here.
Bradhadair fire starter chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
good luck with the exams!

bradhadair
Fantushe chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Once again, you fail to disappoint. That was a wonderfully tender fic, and I enjoyed in immensely. I love how you don't just write romance/smut, and nor do you start a story, you just pop in with a random scene, make us believe we're there, and then draw it into romance/smut once we're fully engaged, and then cut it off with grace. Bravo, you are officially an excellent writer. And I thank you for the heads up that you wrote another awesome tribute to our Tortallan friends.

Keep up the good work!

Ps. Twilight FTW!
klutzyspaz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Exam Defeat POWER! you can do it!

ps

this was good XD
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yay RockoXBeka fanfic love them they are the best. You have just made my day.