Reviews for See Hear Speak
Noninone chapter 26 . 8/17/2010
Hoho! Look what me found. Excellent story- like always.
LittleLurker chapter 26 . 5/24/2010
This was a wonderful story! Very nicely done. Loved the plot, the hurt and of course the comfort and brotherly scenes and I really liked your OC Mags. Her character was very well developed and you got the boys and Bobby down to a 'T'. There were so many scenes and lines I liked that it would take various comments to tell you about all of them, but hey, I thoroughly enjoyed Sam stunning both the crossroad's demon AND (seemingly) Dean, too, with his little outburst while being back at the house to do some 'pest control'.

Just one little thing: you should try to use some symbols or more space or something to indicate beginning/end of a different scene, especially when you're jumping from Sam a/o Bobby to what Dean is experiencing or vice versa. As it is, these jumps are rather hard to follow without any indication. Oh and another thing: there are a few recurring mistakes (grammar & spelling alike) which a beta would probably be able to take care of before you publish the story. So far, it's not really bad, doesn't take too much away from the story, but - you know - without those annoying little details it would be even better!

Anyway, I hope you're not offended and that you keep writing and sharing your work - it really is good!

Cheers, D.
Marlowe97 chapter 26 . 4/8/2010
What an awesome story!

Love this, and I mean everything. The case was well-plotted, the nasty was nasty (nothing is nastier than a mother - even though she didn't really deserve to be called that), Sam, Dean, Bobby. I liked Mags, I certainly hope Bobby ever had such a woman (apart from his wife) in his life.

I liked how you interwove it with the past, how you tricked me into believing it might actually be the mother of the REAL victim (the one whose heart was cut out), though I didn't think that for long. I liked how you handled freaking-out Dean, blind, silent and deaf.

As I said, I like everything about it, and I'll put it on my favs.

cu, Marlowe
Linz1224 chapter 26 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Great work!
Tosharino chapter 26 . 7/5/2009
LOVED IT! Definataly one of my favorites! :)
DarthJackie chapter 26 . 2/5/2009
Wow...I don't know how I missed this until now.

It was awesome, though. :)

I loved all of it.

BTW, now *I* have mental images of Bobby and Mags...thanks. :P

From way back there...Morse code...great idea, seeing as Dean would've know that. I was kinda hoping for Sign though. (I'm a bit partial, it's my foreign language in school...and I met a Deaf/Blind man who knew Sign. So I know it's possible. :P)
Arilaen chapter 26 . 1/5/2009
Love love love LOVE IT! Even though I'm more of a Sam-fan than a Dean-fan, this story was so well-written and the plot was so good that I couldn't stop! One of my favorite SN's! )
MysteryMadchen chapter 26 . 1/3/2009
Let me just say, WOW. You are as good as they get. You should be writing for television. I loved this story and hope that you weave many many more. Have a wonderful new year. Nicole.
MalB chapter 26 . 12/28/2008
I just finished reading this and I have to tell you how much i enjoyed it. You made me cry in the parts about meeting his daughter. Very well written. Thanks and I look forward to any future stories that you may write.

Mal B
Twinchy chapter 21 . 12/17/2008
Touching explanatory chapter with an awesome conversation between the brothers about what happened and why.
Twinchy chapter 20 . 12/17/2008
Talking of a breath-taking showdown...

This chapter was brim-full of emotions and drama and very moving. Whereas I clearly understand Dean’s wish not to tell Sammy about Jane in the first place, I still feel the younger brother’s anger at being left out again and never getting a chance to meet them.

As for John’s maybe knowing about their untimely demise, IMHO knowing John, he actually had been aware of it and just couldn’t bring himself to telling Dean. Only my two-cents on the matter though, of course.

Great way of increasing the reader’s heart-rate by writing the different POVs the way you did for the scene when Dean, Sam and Bobby respectively returned home and found the contents on the table. It certainly wouldn’t have been Bobby BTW if he didn’t finish the whiskey bottle. They all could have needed it.
Twinchy chapter 19 . 12/17/2008
Sneaky, how Bobby excused himself to give Sam and Dean a little bit of privacy to talk things over. And I really loved the twist (and the showdown in general) when Dean met Marion in the cemetery and told her he knew all along. In that respect, the flashback in the end offered a fine polish to the whole story, too.
Twinchy chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
I am so very, very glad that Dean’s finally doing alright again; although reliving the ritual a third time, surely wasn’t a vacation even with the drugs to soften the blow.

The scene with Bobby and Sammy hovering over him and just being happy and grateful was terrifically written and beyond sweet.
Twinchy chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
Oh, I never saw that one coming! *stares open-mouthed*

Sammy’s ‘interrogation’ made me very sad though in a way, despite his giving her the obvious choice when leaving. Yet I believe he hardly knows what he brought down on them all with Marion still on the loose.
Sue Pokorny chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Wow. This has been such an amazing ride, I'm kind of sorry to see it come to an end. But I'm glad to have it resolved and I loved the way you handled such an emotional issue as Dean's child. Of course he would've done what was best for Audrey and Jane, no matter how much it hurt him. Dean has always been selfless enough to sacrifice his needs for others. This was a very well written and thought out story and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

Thanks!