Reviews for See Hear Speak
DeanBean chapter 14 . 11/27/2008

Poor Dean, Sam and Bobby ;(

I hope they can fix Dean soon

masondixon chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Another excellent chapter! When I was reading the author's note at the beginning I thought for a moment that you were ending the story with this chapter and I wanted to scream: NO! I am so glad there is more to come. I really do like this story. Looking forward to another update...and several more to follow. Thank You.
Twinchy chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
OMG, the poor boy! *hugs Dean tightly*

The bad news Bobby offered, despite his finding out about the ritual, were really blowing. I can't honestly see this redoing the spell on Dean working, at least not in the state he is in now.

Hopefully Sammy and Bobby will find him quickly, so that his panic reaction doesn't bring forth more dire consequences. The way it's now they won't let him out of their sights anytime soon again.
ephiny63 chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Oh my, where do I start? Each chapter just gets better and better, I loved the fact that Sam was feeling the claustrophobia that was just right for the two boys...and Bobby he's my hero...

I am worried bout Dean now, and how Sam's gonna react when he sees his brother's arm...

great as always sweety

take care matey

hugs Shelly
Aishybashy chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
This is honestly my favorite supernatural fanfiction, the Vulnerability of Dean's posisition and his almost innocence beacuse of it, Sam's reactions also, its all so touching I really think this could be an actual episode, not only is your back story good enough (so detailed!) but the way in which you write is so clear yet emotional. I love it!

I have one question however, Can dean make sounds but not speak or can he (as I had believed) make no noise at all and so is really trapped in his own mind? only you mention(what i would think are noises correct me if im worng:)) noises made by Dean twice in this chapter:

"Gently he splashed some in Dean’s face and was rewarded with a little groan."

"He drew the knife up his arm and laughed softly"

I could understand if by groan you had meant like a gasp or an intake of breath or something and by laughter you meant in his mind it just confused me for a second? This isnt a critism by the way I think you've been very consistant to the orginial idea i was just wondering? :)

and as for the ending i like the kinda cliff hanger feel especailly the last line, it gives a kinda shock value and builds suspence and makes me worry for dean and his metal health, overall i really enjoyed it well done! please update soon

love ais x
SciFiRN chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Poor broken Dean. That is so not right, but I understand it to some degree.

Dean is such a master of his life. He controls things, not the other way around. Dad's missing, make Sam come along...Dad's dead, take care of Sam...Sam's dead, sell your soul and bring him back.

He's so outside of his comfort zone, so dependent and needy that he's desperate and depressed enough to contemplate ending it so he won't have to go on and he won't be a burden. He hates the fear she's created him because Dean Winchester doesn't do fear. He masters it, controls it and destroys it.

I'm glad he found a way to control it before it was too late and Sam and Bobby had better figure this out and pull him out of this, because I am really starting to worry about him.

Great job, great emotion and keep up the great work :)
DeanBean chapter 13 . 11/26/2008

Poor Dean ;(

Hopefully Sam and Bobby can help him soon

myownmind chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Thank you for the quick update. I'm still loving every minute of this story. Thank you again very much for sharing it with us.
lizard971 chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
ARRGRH

you evil you... how can you stop there?

I didn't see that one coming for sure and damm, bring the rest now!

You've been doing a real great job.

Thanks!
Medieval Liz chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
That was... and then... but... he... gah...

AH!

Such a mean chapter! The next update better be soon!
Yellowwolf chapter 13 . 11/26/2008
Sam is going to freak out _ Well, on the bright side, if Sam decides to start yelling, Dean can't hear it and I doubt he'll want to tap it all on Dean's hand.

Can't wait for more!
sunnyjunedays chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Hi, Another greeat chapter. Poor Dean, i sure hope payback is a good one when all this is over.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
Hi, Love this chapter. I love that you had Sammy clean up Dean's typing as he went. Not sure about the cliffy at the end, that was a little cruel, it's just a good job i have been too rushed to sit and leave a review because it means i had two lovely chapters to read.

Off to leave a review for chapter 12 now. x
Sushi Chi chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Ooh. So close to Dean tellin' 'im and yet, it didn't happen! Ooh. Fantastic chapter. Well done indeed.
DeanBean chapter 12 . 11/25/2008