Reviews for See Hear Speak
Twinchy chapter 17 . 12/17/2008
Oh, I never saw that one coming! *stares open-mouthed*

Sammy’s ‘interrogation’ made me very sad though in a way, despite his giving her the obvious choice when leaving. Yet I believe he hardly knows what he brought down on them all with Marion still on the loose.
Sue Pokorny chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Wow. This has been such an amazing ride, I'm kind of sorry to see it come to an end. But I'm glad to have it resolved and I loved the way you handled such an emotional issue as Dean's child. Of course he would've done what was best for Audrey and Jane, no matter how much it hurt him. Dean has always been selfless enough to sacrifice his needs for others. This was a very well written and thought out story and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it.

Thanks!

Sue
masondixon chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Loved the story. I will look for more from you in the future. Thank You.
ephiny63 chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Hi Hon

I just finished reading the last two chapters and it was great, you tied everything up nicely and I did like the set up with Mags and Bobby, well done.

hugs Shelly
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
what an AWESOME chapter! So very sad at first, but Dean did the right thing. The scene in the cemetery was so touching.

The ending with Dean setting up Bobby and Mags was so cool! I'm glad you went there!

Heck, I'm glad you wrote this awesome story!

Hope to read more of your work.
darksupernatural chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Thanks for sharing this great story with us.
bhoney chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Well...I was right. Sad that Dean had to salt and burn the girls, but I can see why he had to. SO glad they didn't fight him on it, but came to say goodbye and went peacefully.

Loved the end-too funny, Dean the matchmaker!
DeanBean chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
That was a great final chapter

Aww poor Dean, but he did what had to be done

And Bobby - I loved that part!

Keep up the good work

I really enjoyed this story :D

DeanBean

xoxoxoxo
Yellowwolf chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Aww, Dean salting and burning the bones was kinda sad :( but it had to be done.

Wonderful story, loved it!
ukfan101 chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Mary great end to a great story. The ending with Dean setting up Bobby with the doctor was priceless...fantastic...great story, thanks so much for writing it!
terrilynn62 chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
I have to tell you, I just finished and this has got to be one of the best Supernatural fics I have read in a long time. I just loved it! I am especially a big fan of Dean hurt fics (its sad, I know) and this was just full of all kinds of hurt. I wish that Sam had been able to meet his niece, even in spirit form, but at least got to have a "daddy" moment with her. Love, love, love your writing and can't wait for your next piece of fiction!
sunnyjunedays chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Hi, It's over, i'm really sorry to see this go even whilst being impatient to read the final chapter which was a great way to end this magnificent story. Loved it. x
apieceofcake chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Have enjoyed, thank you :-)
SciFiRN chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Thanks for sharing your story with us. Great way to end it and yes...I knew that's what Dean needed Sam's help for. Ugh, I can't imagine doing that. Poor guy.

LOL, Dean's such a naughty boy. Bobby is so going to get lucky :)

Great story!
Aishybashy chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
A beautiful ending to a beautiful fic. This was the greatest early christmas present ever! :D Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'll genuinely miss it. Thanks again and well done. Ais x
273 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »