Reviews for See Hear Speak
Aishybashy chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
A beautiful ending to a beautiful fic. This was the greatest early christmas present ever! :D Thanks so much for sharing this with us, I'll genuinely miss it. Thanks again and well done. Ais x
drkstormynite chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Mary:

Great fic, you did an amazing job!

I think you're right, we love hurt Dean! So sick, aren't we?

Looking forward to your next work.

Thanks,

Blessings.
DeanBean chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean :(

Well at least he is getting better :)

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxox
masondixon chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Chapter was fine as is. Nice to have some calm after all the action. Sad the story is coming to an end. But I do look forward to what comes next. Thank You.
drkstormynite chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Great story!

Really enjoyed all the brotherly love and angsty goodness.

Sorry it's coming to an end.

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! You've got things flowing along so well.

One thing, though... can I help dress Dean next time?
sunnyjunedays chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Hi, This was great, a chapter filled with Sam and Dean moments, i really do love the brotherly bits to the show, fics, just about anything really.

You have me a little concerned about the final task though. Waiting in anticipation to find out what you have in store. x
SciFiRN chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Nicely done. Someone borrowing Mags for a few seconds is a nice touch. One last task...why do I think you're gonna make me sad. Well done update.
bhoney chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
I have a theory about the final task, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. ;) So glad Dean told Sam about Jane and Audrey being there for them. I wish Sam could've felt her too, since he never got to know her. So-one of them posessed Mags for a minute, right? Was that Jane or Audrey? I couldn't be sure. Originally I thought Jane, but Audrey fits in better with my theory. LOL
myownmind chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Another great chapter. I'm sad it's coming to an end but I'm not sure how much either of them could take. I'd be willing to find out though. ;)
ukfan101 chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
great chapter, filled with Sam and Dean angst, chick flick moments and humor...all good
Aishybashy chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
A sign of the quality of your writing, I didnt even miss the action. I felt some tears coming on there when he admitted Jane had called him daddy. Im gonna miss this story...
freeladyofthesea chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
It's a pity the story is coming to an end, I liked every chapter of it.
masondixon chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Thank you for the new chapter...and the Dean whumping. I look forward to the next chapter even though that brings the story closer to the end. That I do not look forward to.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Yay for Sam to the rescue!

But the end of the chapter... *grabs a handfull of tissues and promptly shreds 'em with worry.*

Stuff's gonna be okay... RIGHT?
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »