Reviews for See Hear Speak
drkstormynite chapter 26 . 12/11/2008
Mary:

Great fic, you did an amazing job!

I think you're right, we love hurt Dean! So sick, aren't we?

Looking forward to your next work.

Thanks,

Blessings.
DeanBean chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean :(

Well at least he is getting better :)

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxox
masondixon chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Chapter was fine as is. Nice to have some calm after all the action. Sad the story is coming to an end. But I do look forward to what comes next. Thank You.
drkstormynite chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Great story!

Really enjoyed all the brotherly love and angsty goodness.

Sorry it's coming to an end.

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Great chapter! You've got things flowing along so well.

One thing, though... can I help dress Dean next time?
sunnyjunedays chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Hi, This was great, a chapter filled with Sam and Dean moments, i really do love the brotherly bits to the show, fics, just about anything really.

You have me a little concerned about the final task though. Waiting in anticipation to find out what you have in store. x
SciFiRN chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Nicely done. Someone borrowing Mags for a few seconds is a nice touch. One last task...why do I think you're gonna make me sad. Well done update.
bhoney chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
I have a theory about the final task, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. ;) So glad Dean told Sam about Jane and Audrey being there for them. I wish Sam could've felt her too, since he never got to know her. So-one of them posessed Mags for a minute, right? Was that Jane or Audrey? I couldn't be sure. Originally I thought Jane, but Audrey fits in better with my theory. LOL
myownmind chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
Another great chapter. I'm sad it's coming to an end but I'm not sure how much either of them could take. I'd be willing to find out though. ;)
ukfan101 chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
great chapter, filled with Sam and Dean angst, chick flick moments and humor...all good
Aishybashy chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
A sign of the quality of your writing, I didnt even miss the action. I felt some tears coming on there when he admitted Jane had called him daddy. Im gonna miss this story...
freeladyofthesea chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
It's a pity the story is coming to an end, I liked every chapter of it.
masondixon chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Thank you for the new chapter...and the Dean whumping. I look forward to the next chapter even though that brings the story closer to the end. That I do not look forward to.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Yay for Sam to the rescue!

But the end of the chapter... *grabs a handfull of tissues and promptly shreds 'em with worry.*

Stuff's gonna be okay... RIGHT?
bhoney chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Aw...I think I'm gonna cry. It was SO, so sweet that Audrey and Jane came to save Dean, and that they comforted him, and he got to hear his daughter call him "daddy". *sniffle* I LOVED this!
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »