Reviews for See Hear Speak
Aishybashy chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
OH MY GOD! yes thats what im looking for! well done. I love how she called him daddy., Oh poor dean. I love this keep going xx
DeanBean chapter 24 . 12/9/2008

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
sunnyjunedays chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Hi, I know the reason you so liked this chapter, it's the same reason i did, it's bloody brilliant!

Loved Sam's bluff and Dean's amusement of 'mad' Sammy and you gave us more hurt Dean, for which you deserve all the praise it is possible to heap onto one person.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
drkstormynite chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Oh...good chapter!

Dean's girls come back to rescue him!

Love it!

Aw, but poor Dean is all cut up again.

Poor Dean.

More please!
SciFiRN chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Lovely...the end was brilliant.

I do have to say that I also really liked Sam getting mad and storming off and Dean's reaction to it. It was perfect.
myownmind chapter 24 . 12/9/2008
Brilliant! Anxiously awaiting the next update!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
:O

Oh no you DIDN'T.

Yikes!
SciFiRN chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Okay, you weren't kidding. Evil muse is really evil, but that was one hell of a cliffie. I know there's more to come and you wouldn't have brought Dean back to full health just to kill him here, well at least I hope you didn't.

Hurry with the next chapter. Great job.
prepare4trouble chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Agh! Omg! Um, yeah, can't think of much else to say! This is still awesome!
sunnyjunedays chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Hi, NoNoNoNo, what have you done!

Please update soon. x
Yellowwolf chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
AH! just when I though they would finally be okay, this happens. D'oh. Wonder how they're going to get out of that one!

Can't wait for more!
myownmind chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Dean just had to get cocky, didn't he? Just when I thought you were ready to wrap this up off we go on the roller coaster again. Not that I'm complaining at all mind you! Thanks for the update.
masondixon chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Man, do you know how to write a good story! I do hope the next chapter comes quickly. Thank You.
bhoney chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
Ooh, that WAS evil! Scary thing is, if she was willing to bring back both for just his soul, I'm not sure Dean wouldn't have done it.

Loved this from Bobby: “You know…you boys are allowed to stay here even when you don’t need my help or aren’t injured. You do know that right?”

Maybe Bobby will come to the rescue? *hopeful*
DeanBean chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
That was a great chapter

That crossroads demon - what a bitch

I can't wait for the next chapter

Poor Dean, he just can't catch a break

More when you can