Reviews for Her Hostage
TinaF chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Loved it!
noooooo chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
to bad you involved edward he should not exist
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
que basura es esta?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I feel bad for Edward, and Jasper. hmmm... I wonder how they would react if the boys walked in on them like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
that... kinda ruined the story for me... i liked it up to the final chapter..
Kusano chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Wow! This whole chapter just blew my mind glad I took time to read this little piece:}
Kusano chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I'm afraid to know the answer, last chapter next, shame...
Kusano chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
This story makes me feel like my heart is gonna beat out of my chest, all these little shocking discoveries...it's great:}
Kusano chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Whew, I thought something majorly bad was gonna happen *patting my racing heart* thank Gawd it didn't, *smling* looking forward to the next chapter:}
Kusano chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oi I'm feeling really nervous for them, such a cliff hanger, I'm really glad I don't have to wait to read more yay!:}
Kusano chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
That was an awesome first chapter I can tell you right now it just blew my mind, I did not expect any of it, but I love it already, can't wait to read the other chapters:}
Sinfully-Sweet-Demongirl chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
One word -damn
Your story is crap chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I was a great story that I really loved until chapter six, that is just fckin stupid. Edward and Alice? Seriously? Just eew. It pretty much ruined the story. And the reactions didn't make sense either. So... What the fuck? :L
ew chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
I dont like how it ended. 3 sums are gross. and i think you just took the chicken way out instead of writing where she chose one of them. the thought/idea of alice and edward is disgusting. seriously you shouldnt have even put this as bella/alice. its nasty. and edward was trying to justify why bella slept with alice. it wasnt be cuz she was taken advantage of its because she actually wanted alice and then him trying to have sex w/ bella all of a sudden...wtf? he just wanted to try to prove his manhood.
stingslikeabee chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
i agree. you totally ruined it with edward.